Chapter 41

Schools back so thats why this is really late so please be patient. This year is an important year for me as I have state exams at the end of the year so I have a lot of work to do. 

Hannah's POV

"Hannah Smith,  Will you marry me?" 

I looked down at my boyfriend who was curently on one knee with a diamond ring in his hand. Tears were strolling down my face.No wonder he was acting so fidgity all day. I tried wiping away tears but they kept coming. Then I realised I never answered his question. All these different thoughts are going through my head right now like are we too young or is it too soon to be engadged. Or is this an episode of Punk'd and someones gonna come out and tell me I've just been punked and theres cameras everywhere. There was now a crowd gathered around us waiting for me to reply. I took a deep breath and answered.

"Yes. Of course I'll marry you Austin"

A big cheer erupted from the gathered crowd as Austin slipped the ring on my left hand. I lept on top of him plastering kisses all around his face. Austin had the cheesiest grin on his face. 

"I love you so much Hannah" 

"I love you more"

"Thats impossible baby" 

-Back in San Antonio-

Austin's POV

"So how are we going to tell everyone our good news?"  I looked over at Hannah who was looking down at the ring on her finger. For the last 4 days everytime I look at her she's looking at the ring.  

She sighed "I honestly don't know.What if they aren't happy about this? What if mom and dad think its too soon? What-"

"Hannah I asked your dad for his blessing so he's completely fine with it!" 

She looked at me now with shock on her face "You asked my dad could you marry me? That's so cute! Usually you get scared whenever you speak to dad how did you manage to ask him?

"It wasn't easy I stuttered....a lot" I laughed.

We pulled up outside of Hannah's parents house and she took a deep breath.  She got out of the car and waited for me to join her. I grabbed her hand and we walked through the lawn and up to the door. Hannah opened the door and shouted in.

"I'M HOME!" 

"In the kitchen sweetheart" Her mom shouted back.

She looked up at me and I squeezed her hand a little. A smile crept across her face. We walked down to the kitchen and there was my mom, Mrs. Smith and Mr.Smith sitting drinking coffee. Mrs. Smith got up and hugged Hannah and I while my mom and Mr.Smith sat smiling at each other. Oh yeah mom also knew I was going to propose. I needed some advise! 

"Hannah?"Mrs. S said

"Yeah mom?"

"What's on your finger?" 

Hannah looked at me smiling.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU TWO ENGADGED?" 

Hannah nodded. Her mom burst into tears and so did my mom.

"I always knew this would happen. I told you didn't I honey that our little girl would marry the boy next door. We have so much planning to do! Oh my God Michele we'll be mother in laws! We can go for lunch with each other and everything" Mrs.Smith went on

"Mom you already go for lunch with Michele..."  Hannah asked

 "Shh don't ruin my moment!"

I looked at Hannah who was now rolling her eyes. 

"We have so much planning to do! When are you thinking about having the wedding?" 

"Not anytime soon I think. Mom give us a chance we only got engadged the other night."  Hannah tried to calm her mother down. My mom walked over to me and hugged me.

"Im proud of you Austin. Don't ever forget that. And don't go and do something stupid thats going to make you lose Hannah. Shes a keeper"  She whispered in my ear and sat back down. I smiled at her.

"Come on Han, we better go break the news to AC before he leaves. Don't need him to find out on the internet or something." 

Her eyes widened "CRAP LETS GO!" 

We ran out the door and drove down to Alex's house. He was leaving for Canada later tonight. I knocked on the door and Andrew answered it. I kept my grip tight on Hannahs waist. 

"Hey Drew is Alex here?" She asked politely. I could tell Andrew was still a little awkward around Hannah.

"Ehm yeah in his room. Go on up." 

We walked in and Emily was there again. And bigger than last time. I looked at Hannah whos face dropped when she saw the bump. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her. We went up stairs. 

"How will we tell him?" She asked me

"Lets see how long it takes for him to notice the ring on your finger" 

 I knocked on the door and he yelled come in.

"Its only us. Came to see you before you leave tonight" 

"Would you like to help me pack? I probably shouldn't have left the packing so last minute!"  Alex whined

"Sure we're doing nothing else" 

20 minutes later his suitcases were packed. And he still didnt notice the ring on Hannahs finger. 

"So how was Florida?" 

"It was GREAT!"  Hannah waved her hands around as a hint. 

"Glad you enjoyed it how about you Austin?"  Alex still didn't notice

"I had a really good time"  I smiled at Hannah.

"You two have been acting so strange since you got here. Have I missed something? Please don't tell me Hannah's pregnant!" 

We laughed at Alex. Hannah put her left hand up so he could see the ring.

"Is that some kinda secret signal you two have between- WAIT WHATS THAT ON YOUR FINGER!" 

"Bingo"  I chuckeled

"You two are getting married OH MY GOD! I can't believe this is happening!I need to ring Sarah. She's going to be delighted for you two. Im delighted for you! Whens the wedding?" 

"Why is everyone reacting like this? And we don't know yet since you know we only got engadged a few days ago!" Hannah was rolling her eyes

"Come on lets go and tell Sarah face to face!" 

============================

Yes I know its crap but I just had to write something for you all to calm down. There is this thing called a social life and school. I'll update the next chapter sometime in the next week so yeah dont panic when I don't update straight away

Hannahs ring at the side btw :)