Chapter 14

Austin's POV

I was only in hospital a week. The most boring week of my life. That whole week I was getting text s from so many different people wishing me to get well soon.

Cody S - Get well soon mate!! Hope you aren't too messed up ha!

Alli S - Sorry to hear what happened. Get better soon x

Justin - Terrible what happened to u little bro. How you feel better.

Taylor Swift - Hope you get better Austin!

That was only some of the people. There were so many more. I'm so grateful of everyone. Hannah never left my side. After Andrew came around she hasn't been right. She told me that she said to him they are over for good. She came back into the room in tears. It was her choice and he was hoping to get back together with her but she said she doesn't want to. I can't imagine how Drew feels right now. AC said he's really upset aswell and that he didn't come home until the next day and he was drunk. Every time I tried talking to Hannah about it she would change the subject.

I was so excited to get out and go back to my own bed. When I first looked in the mirror I was so shocked to see what I look like. I had several bruises and 3 cuts on my face alone. My ribs are a little messed up but I'm on strong painkillers to ease the pain. Climbing up the stairs to go to my room is a bit of a struggle but I'll have to get through it unless I want to sleep on the couch downstairs. Mrs.Smith came over when I first got home with a get well card and a fruit basket.

"I know what your like Austin,never eating fruit so I got you a fruit basket to try an get you to be healthy!!" She laughed.

"You should have got me a pizza basket Mrs.S" I smiled.

She started shaking her head at me. Hannah was back at work so I had no one to annoy until she got back. She's so easily annoyed and its hilarious !!

I sat my room on my laptop most of the day and watched videos on YouTube or else I wrote songs. Some of them were really stupid but that's what boredom does to a person. The last song I wrote in this room was when I was 16, Heart In My Hand. I wrote it for Hannah. It was the next after we kissed on the beach. Oh yeah I might have forgotten to mention we kissed a couple of times before. Every time I sing that song at concerts she's always on my mind. I know that might sound a little weird since we fell out but that's what made me think about her even more. I never told her that it was about her though. I've always wanted to know what she'd say but then i'd chicken out. AC and Robert are the only two that know the truth behind that song. I got up and started reading all my old fan posters that's up on the walls. Everytime I'd read them I'd always find a new one or one I couldn't remember reading before. My mahomies are amazing. My Twitter mentions have literally exploded with them all worrying about me. I tweeted them to tell them I'm alright :

@AustinMahone "Thank you all so much for all the love I've been getting from ya'll. It means so much! Sorry to all the people I've had to cancel on but my health has to come first. Love you x "

The news has come out about Drew being the one to beat me up and he's been getting a lot of hate. I never told anyone who done it but my mahomies are better than the FBI! I texted him to find out how he was.

Me - How r u drew? You alright?

Little AC - doing ok. How's hannah?

Me - putting on a brave face. U know what she like.

Little AC - tried calling her a couple of times but she won't answer. She said anything bout us?