Chapter 36

Austin's POV

My plan to cheer Hannah up is nearly ready now I just need to wait two months . Only two months. Two months of not telling her something.

Hannah's POV

We go home today! I've had the best time here but I can't wait to see my family! Kiaran has probably gotten bigger since I last saw him! It's Kiera's birthday tomorrow so I'm home in time for that. I got her a little charm bracelet that you can make bigger as she grows up.

The MTV people come back next week and interview everyone at home and following Austin around for a week. A week with camera men equal a week with no privacy. That's the only downside.

I finished packing and dragged my overweight suitcase into the kitchen.

"Hannah is that thing heavier than when we came here?" Austin laughed

"Well yeah there's so many nice shops here I couldn't resist it! I got everyone presents and myself handbags,shoes,clothes and jewellery.The other case is heavy as well so your taking both these to the car"

"What would you do if I said no?" He had on his serious face

"I'd ask Dave."

His face dropped "I forgot he's here and helps you with everything."

"Well I have a bad boyfriend who won't do anything for me" I pouted

Austin stepped closer " Oh really well tell me who this bad boyfriend is and I'll beat his ass for you"

He lifted my chin up and pecked my lips,which left me craving more of his kisses. I swear his lips are a drug.

"You know I heard that there's a bed on the plane" Austin's eyes twinkled.

"Too bad nobody will be using it" I smirked

"I hate you"

"Stop lying to yourself baby. You know you love me I know you care" I sang

"Seriously you just have to sing a Bieber song to me. Could you not use one of my songs?"

"Honestly I prefer Bieber. Do you think you could set me up with him? And none of your songs fitted the moment'

"Oh so you want Bieber? I bet he couldn't please you the way I can"

Austin kissed my lips again. This time longer. His lips trailed down my neck. Once he hit my soft spot I let out a soft moan. He pulled away smiling.

"Really? You leave me wanting more? I hate you"

"You love me don't lie" he winked and walked out the door with our bags.

- 6 Hours Later-

We pulled in my parents driveway and I saw Kiera playing out the back. I quietly tip-toed behind her and grabbed her spinning her around.

"AUNTY HANNAH" She squealed.

"Hey Kiki did you miss me?"

"Yes lots and lots! Your home for my princes birthday party tomorrow yay!!"

"I know and wait 'till you see your present I got you!"

"Can I have it now?"

"No silly you have to wait until tomorrow!"

"Ok.....Where's Austin?"

"I'm here!" Austin crept up behind her.

She jumped into Austin's arms. He put her on his shoulders and we went inside to say hi to all my family.