Chapter 26

Alex's POV

Sarah must have remembered what she left beside the sink because she came running in. I looked at her questionly and honestly I was so scared.

"Baby,what's this?" I asked while pointing at the stick.

That's right  a pregnacy test. (A/N who ever guessed that well done haha)

"It's a eh, its a pregnancy test..." Her voice trailed off.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Are you with child?"

She laughed then looked at the floor "I don't know I only did it before you came up." She pulled out her phone "I have to wait another 10 minutes before I know."

I walked out to the sitting room and sat on the sofa. Do I want it to be a dad just yet? Am I ready to be one? Oh God mom will probably freak out. Both sons in one day. Sarah came over and sat on my lap. I cuddled in to her and kissed her shoulder. Was she ready to be a mom? Yeah she may be older than me only by a year but still it's a big responsiblity. What's going to happen with her dancing as well. You can't dance when your the size of a baby whale! Right now I don't know if I want a child or not. Is it too soon?

Sarah's phone began to beep.10 minutes was up. She got up and slowly walked over to the bathroom. This was it the moment of truth. I walked after her and now we were both in the bathroom. She lifted up the stick and looked at it.

"Well what does it say?"

Austin's POV

I walked across the lawn over to Hannah's parents house. Matt's car was out the front so I knew Kiera would be here. I was carrying a bag full of presents for her. I think I can spoil her since she won't be getting as much attention when the baby comes. I knocked on the door and Kiera answered it.

"AUSTIN!" 

I knelt down and she lept into my arms. Aw. Matt came out and was laughing.

"Looks like we found your number one fan huh Austin"

I laughed "Yeah. But who could blame her. Look at me"

Matt rolled his eyes.

"I'm your biggest fan Austin I know your song"

"I don't believe you. You better sing it for me."

"Say somethin if you feewin the vibe say somethin baby 'ont be so shy say somethin cause you awl in my head wike oh oh oh oh yeah yeah"

(A/N I KNOW SPELLING ISN'T RIGHT IN THAT BUT SHE IS A THREE YEAR OLD AND CAN'T PRONOUNCE THE WORDS)

That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I sang along with her and tried to teach her how to dance. It didn't go to well. Let's just say teaching a three year old how to dougie isn't easy. Suzanne must have posted the video she took on Twitter because when I looked through my mentions everyone was like "I wish I was the little girl". "I've never been no jealous in my whole life" and stuff like that. Then I got a text from Alex.

AC- Just had the most eventful day of my life you home?

Me- Yeah just over at the Smith's house I'll go home now.

AC - K see u then

Well that was strange.Usually Alex is cheerful when he texts right now he seems....Depressed? Or upset. I better go home and check out what's up with him.

*In Austins room with Alex*

"DREW GOT SOMEONE PREGNANT! I DIDNT KNOW HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!" I exclaimed.

"I know they didn't tell anyone really. Drew wanted to tell Hannah before everyone else but that won't be happening."

"How's Hannah going to take that news?"

"I don't know. Would it be better to tell her when she's in there or when she gets out?"

"How will someone tell her though we aren't allowed to visit her."

"Couldn't we just tell her mom or dad to tell her that Andrew has a girlfriend because we aren't allowed to tell anyone she's pregnant she's only over a month."

I stopped to think. Should she be told about it. Or should we let Andrew tell her.

"I think it's better telling her while she's in at least she can't attempt anything while she's in there and she has people to talk to there"

"Good idea. We'd need to tell her mom though so she can tell her. Maybe Matt would be better to tell her though?"

"YES! Matt would be great to tell her because it might be a little awkward her mom telling her."

Alex went quiet. Yeah I know Alex is generally a quiet person but he's quieter than usual. Something was on his mind.

"Dude what's up you've been acting strange since you got here."

"Well this is a long story. I went to Sarah's to get away from my mom and Drew arguing and then I went to the bathroom and there was something beside the sink and Sarah came running in. She was in middle of doing a pregnancy test........"

My mouth fell open. 

"I know that was my reaction. Then we had to wait another 10 minutes for it to tell us if she is pregnant or not and it really was the longest 10 minutes of my life. And all these different thoughts were going through my head like do I want a child? Are we ready to look after a baby? Then her phone beeped indicating that the time was up then she went in and read it"

"Well is she pregnant?"

===============================================

CLIFFHANGER! Please don't hate me for ending it at that

So do you think is Sarah pregnant or not?How do you think Hannah will react to Drew & Emily? Who thinks its better for Drew to move on with Emily and forget about Hannah? Give me you thoughts in the comment cause I really wanna see do you think is Sarah pregnant or not. :)