Chapter 15

Austin's POV

"Are you serious Hannah?We're 23 and you want to have a sleepover..someone needs to go back to high school I think" Zach looked at us all.

"Come on guys it will be fun! We use to have one's every now and again and it's been ages since we were all together for one!" She said looking at me.

"To be honest I think Hannah's idea is great. We all need to catch up with each other anyway. We're all busy with work and stuff" Sarah agreed with her. Of course the girls had to stick together.

"See come on please guys it will be fun I promise"

I looked at the crew and they shrugged.

"I'm in" I said

"So am I" Robert and Tyler said in unison.

"May as well I'm doing nothing else" Alex smiled .

We all turned around to see what Zach thought. He will probably have to be the awkward one and not do it. But then he surprised us and said yes.

"YAY!!" Hannah screamed. Gosh why is she so cute? You'd seriously think that shes only 16 not 23 the way she acts sometimes.

We all decided we'd stay at Hannah's since she's the only one who has her own place. We went to get our stuff at home.

*Skip to 3 hours later at Hannah's apartment *

A/N for now on when someone talks ill just go eg. Hannah: because I'm too lazy to do " all the time haha

Everyone was playing twister and I had to tell them where to move since I'm not allowed to play.

Hannah: AUSTIN HURRY UP AND SPIN THE FRICKIN THING

Zach : Yeah it's not the best position to be in.

He was practically on top of Sarah. With them all screaming at me I took even longer to spin. Rob was getting very annoyed.

Rob: Right if you don't hurry up Austin I will forfeit the game and beat you up again ok!

Alex: i'll help you with that Rob.

Me: jeez ok calm down guys! Hannah left foot on green.

Hannah: Yes!!!!!!!

Her right foot was already in green so this was easier for her with both there.

Zach: Austin you have her that so it would be easy for her you cheat!! You always have been a cheat. Spin again and let Hannah get a more difficult one.

Hannah: He didn't cheat Zach,Austin don't you dare spin it again please!

With that Alex feel and knocked everyone over.

Sarah: Way to go Alex!!!

Alex: sorry I couldn't stick it any longer guys.

We all got up and decided to put on a movie. Hannah went to get the popcorn and drinks.

Me: Do you need help Han?

Hannah: Sure if you want to help come on

Hannah's POV

I went into the cupboard and brought out three bags of microwave popcorn and put one in the microwave.

Me: Austin get the drinks out of the fridge would you please.

Austin: yeah sure. This was a great idea

Me: what helping with the food and drink ?

Austin: No you idiot! Having a sleepover tonight. It's been great!

Me: Of course it's great...it is at my place and I'm a great host.

Austin: pfft no your not Im way better than you

Me: No Austin, you burnt the popcorn last time. That's not what a good host does.

Austin came over and lifted me over his shoulder.

Austin: Sorry what did you say?

Me: your not a good host

He started spinning me around and around

Me: OH MY GOD AUSTIN STOP ILL BE SICK!!!

Robert came in to see what was going on. He came over to me and started tickling me. This use to be the way we were when we were younger. The boys would always pick on which was very annoying!!! Robert left and we go everything ready. Then something I never expected happened. Austin kissed me...

A/N I'm gonna leave it there because I have school in the morning and Alex's YouNow is in 40 minutes woohoo!! Vote comment and tell your friends! Thank you for all the reads I know it mightn't be much but it means a lot that people take the time to read my fan fiction. Also please check out my new story "The Boys Next Door" 45+ reads to be updates btw