Chapter 37

A/N I'd just like to thank you all for all the love you've been giving me lately. I really appreciate that you all understand that I can't update much :) And thank you for all your prayers I really appreciate them. This last week and a half has been so tough but I'm so grateful for all of the support you've given me :) You guys are amazing:)

Anyway heres the next chapter so I hope you enjoy it. xx

__________________________________________________________

Austin's POV

We arrived at Kiera's birthday and saw kids playing duck duck goose on the lawn. Kiera was it. It was only to be a small party of family so like her cousins and then aunts,uncles,grandparents...and me. I did feel a little out of place to be honest. I'm use to all the Smiths but I don't know any of Suzannes family. I saw three girls around the age of 14 sitting on the swing infront of Hannah's house. They must be cousins with Kiera. I walked hand-in-hand with Hannah into the house. Once we were passing the girls all looked at us in awe. Not more fans.

Hannah's POV

 I may have forgotten to warn Austin about how crazy Suzanne's family are. When you hear they are related to the Mayor you'd automatically think they're all normal. HA! They are the complete opposite. They're lourd and love a party.When we walked in they were going crazy around the house. I'm use to it now but for an outsider it must be a little scary. 

 "Don't worry Austin,they won't eat you" I laughed at the look on his face. He looked terrified. You'd think he'd be use to crazy people. Like his fans are probably 10 times worse than this! 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! You're so funny Hannah" He rolled his eyes.

"Only tryna help"

Kiera came running in.

"AUSTIN YOUR HERE!!" 

I looked at her as she leap into his arms.

"Kiera your favourite aunt is also here" 

"Aunty Hannah" Wrapped her arms around my neck.

I took out the little box out of my pocket and handed her it. She unwrapped it and looked at the box.

"Whats this?" She asked

"Open the box silly" 

She opened it and there was the charm bracelet I got her with one charm on it.

"It's so pretty Aunty Hannah!"

"You can add more charms to it so then by the time your older you'll have a full bracelet like mine" I extended my right arm showing her my bracelet.

"How will I get more of them things though?" 

"I'll get you one for your birthday and maybe christmas ok" I smiled

"Kiera this is my present." Austin handed her a small bag. She pulled everything out and there was a smaller box. She opened it. It was a new charm for her bracelet. I looked at him and he just smiled at me.

"Is this a charm thingy for my bracelet?" 

Austin nodded, The charm was a red microphone.

"Austin it's like that thing you sing in"

"A microphone.  I got it so whenever I'm away and you miss me you have something to remember me ok."