Chapter 2

Austin's POV

"Thank you so much for coming here and doing this interview with us Mr.Mahone" said the radio presenter once they got off air. 

Austin smiled "it was my pleasure to do it I had a blast. I used to listen to this station all the time." 

He then walked out the door and ran to his car. It was odd not having to have his bodyguards with him. He never did when he went home. It was the one place he felt safe. As he was driving down the road his phone started to ring. It was his best friend Alex Constancio. 

"Wassup AC!" He shouted into the phone. 

"Not a lot. I was wondering if you wanted to grab some pizza tomorrow with the crew." Alex answered. 

"Sure that sounds great I have nothing planned for tomorrow ! Ill speak up you later on ok I'm just on the way home." 

"All right see ya!" 

Austin hung up and put the phone in his jacket pocket. He was happy. He was back home in San Antonio and he's going to see all the crew together ! 

"Well not everyone in the crew" he thought as he parked his car next to his old house. 

Hannah wouldn't be there. 

Austin walked in the front door and was greeted by his mom.  

"Hi honey! Welcome home!" Michele said whilst hugging her son. 

"Hey Mom" he replied 

"Is everything alright? Dinner will be ready soon so go and wash up" she told him. 

He rolled his eyes. Even though he was one of the most famous singers in the world right now his mom can still boss him about. He ran up to his old room that was still cover with all the posters his mahomies made him from when he was 15. He smiled as he read some of them. He then looked out his window. When he was younger he could see into Hannah's bedroom since it was just across from his. They would wave and pull faces at each other. He missed Hannah but would never admit it to anyone. He knew she was right about his girlfriend breaking his heart but he just didnt want to believe it and because of that he lost his best friend. He washed his hands and put on a pair of sweatpants and an old tshirt and went back into his mom. "Yum she is making Italian" he thought when he smelt the smell coming from the kitchen.  

He set the table and grabbed his plate. 

"So how did the interview go?" Michele asked in between bites 

"Yeah it was good" Austin smiled. 

"I was talking to Matt earlier outside and I told him you were coming back. Hannah just left the house about 10 minutes before you came back I though it was you pulling up." Michele told him. 

Austin went quiet. Back in Miami he never had to talk about Hannah unless one of his friends mentioned her but that was it. He knew here he would end up meeting her somewhere and it didnt help that her parent live next door.  

"Thanks for the dinner mom it was lovely" he smiled "I'm going to go for a drive ok ill speak to you later" 

Michele was concerned looking now "right sweetie but be careful and don't be too late" 

He agreed not to be too late and ran out the door. He drove around for nearly two hours trying to clear his mind but everywhere he went little things would remind him of her.