Chapter 39

-A Month Later- 

Austin's POV

This last month has been the busiest month of my whole career. I never thought having camera men around was so much work. I had to watch what I said and done when they were around. I also barely got to see Hannah,but she understood why. The home coming concert was amazing. The best one yet in fact. It was sold out and I heard a few hundred people snuck in. 

Now I have a month off which I think I deserve. The MTV show premiers next week but I'm taking Hannah to Disney Land for the day. Thats the surprise I'm going to give her for being so amazing over the last few months. I want to show her that she means more to me than life so I thought a little day out would be perfect for us.  But she doesn't know we're going yet. I'll probably tell her tonight after she comes back from work. Oh yeah she got a job in a office taking calls and messages for a man. Just like her old job but less glamourous. It's for a magazine company she works for not a fashion designer this time. She felt like she needed a change. And really I don't think Penelope would take her back after her little meltdown.

I pulled up outside Alex's house. Guess who came home for a few days! AC!! He got a week off filming and wanted to come home. I think he's a little homesick. I jumped out of my jeep and ran up to the door. Drew answered it.

"Hey is AC here?" I asked

"I'm standing right here" Andrew smirked

"Shut up I mean big AC"

"He's in his room go on up." 

I walked in and saw Emily, Drew's girlfriend, sitting on the sofa. She now had a small bump. I smiled at her and ran up the steps. I opened Alex's door and ran up behind him and hugged him.

"ALEX I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" 

"Austin I can't breath" He choked

"Sorry....I missed you"

"I think we've astablished that Austin" He laughed "You'd swear you were my girlfriend or something the way your acting"

"Can a bro not miss his big brother? It's been so quiet around here without you!"

"Hannah not keeping you busy enough?" He winked

"Shut up she is." I pushed him which made him fall off the bed.

"That was uncalled for!"

"You were talking about my sex life of course it was called for!"

"I still cannot believe that you and Hannah are finally together. I need to see her with you because I only saw you two together the day I left. I bet you're all clingy with her" 

"I'm starting to think you're better off in Canada. Less annoying" I folded my arms

"You don't mean that Austin. Come on lets go get Hannah I miss the little munchkin"

I looked Alex up and  down "Hate to inform you Alex but you aren't that tall yourself"

"Hit a nerve did we?" Alex raised his eyebrow "And you say Sarah has me whipped"

Hannah's POV

Alex and Sarah are home woooo! Austin just went to see him about an hour ago. Sarah went to visit her family but texted me to tell me we have to go shopping tomorrow. I miss having a girl about. It's all boys at the moment. I mean I'm around Austin,Robert and Zach all the time! I need some girl time!