Chapter 8

Alex's POV

I got a text from Austin after he finished his interview. He was dreading it all day because he knew the pictures are everywhere!

Ameezy- They asked 'bout the pictures. I'm so stupid mentioned Hannah's name in it really hope she doesn't read it she'll lose the head at me even more! ):

I sighed. I knew that Austin and Han fell out years ago and I honestly thought they'd have made up by now. They alway had stupid little arguments over silly things but they always made up.

Me- ill ring her and let her know shall I? Better she knows rather than reading about it!

I got a reply immediately.

Ameezy- yeah if you don't mind.

I scrolled through my call log to find her name. I hit call and after a couple of rings she answered

"Hey AC,Wassup?"  

She sounded happy ! That was a good thing 

"I was just ringing to tell you,now please don't get mad but Austin had an interview today and they asked him about the picture of him leaving your apartment and well he told them the truth but he mentioned your name so now everyone knows he was at yours last night."  

I waited for her to scream but she didnt 

"Okay that's fine. All his old mahomies know me anyway so that's fine. At least he cleared it up with everyone." 

Now I was completely in shock at her. Something's wrong when she's in a good mood still. 

"Ok so you are sure that your fine? Did you pass out and hit your head or are you on something?"  

She started laughing "Alex I'm not on drugs and I didn't hit my head. I just got really good news earlier! Matt is having another baby. Well not Matt, Suzanne is having the baby! Im going to be an aunt again!!'  

"That's great news they must be so happy!"  

"They are but don't tell anyone just yet ok. Ill talk to you later bye !" 

Then she hung up. Then I texted Austin back and told him she was fine with it. Hopefully now things might be getting better between my two best friends.

Austin's POV

I logged on to my Twitter account and started to read my mentions. I was seeing a lot of people mentioning Hannah in my mentions. The interview must be up online already I thought. One person said on twitter "OMG ! Austin and Hannah were hanging out together like old times #Fangirling". I laughed at that then I seen another . "Hustin reunion is happening guys. #OldTimes". People were getting so excited. Our names were even trending worldwide!! This was crazy. I looked through some more tweets. Then I found some hate "Hannah is probably just looking for attention now since we haven't heard or seen of her in like 4 years. Smh". That tweet really annoyed me. I tweeted that person back "Hannah isn't looking for attention there are good reasons why you haven't heard or seen her in a while. Have some respect"  

My friends and family get so much hate sometimes. It isn't fair.  

I switched of my laptop and got myself a sandwich from the fridge. I ate it then jumped in the car. I had to go to rehearsals. The first show was tomorrow night. I'm actually so nervous about this. I always am when I come home to perform. I feel like everyone is judging me.

When I got to the arena all the dancers,the band,the wardrobe people and my back up singers were all there.

'Hey guys." I shouted taking off my jacket. I spent 6 hours rehearsing. I sat in the dressing room for a while then there was a knock on my door. It was my backing dancer Jackie.