Chapter 17

3 MONTHS LATER

Hannah's POV

It's been 3 months since I last spoke to Austin. He went back to Miami a week after I last spoke to him, taking Michele with him to look after him. His face has cleared up and he didn't get any scars from what I can tell in pictures. He kept sending me letters but I'd send them back, unopened. He sent me flowers until my apartment was full of them. I ignored all the texts and emails and phone calls. Alex keeps trying to get me to talk to Austin but he knew it wasn't going to happen any day soon.

I went back to the way it was before he came back. Got up,go to work, go home for a while and play with my niece,have dinner with my family and then go back to my apartment and sleep. Every single day. Work was as boring as ever and we weren't doing much work. It was just pointless going in to be honest.

Drew has been texting me again and we've seen each other a few times when I'd go see Alex. I've heard rumours that he's been seeing a couple of girls in the last few months. It bothers me a little bit that he's been with other girls and not me but we both need to move on.

Austin's POV

There hasn't been a day in the last 3 months where she hasn't been on my mind. I think about her every minute, every second,every hour of the day. Hannah has the right to be annoyed with me. I shouldn't have kissed her,especially a few weeks after her and drew broke up. I've tried talking to her but its no use she won't reply. I even sent letters ! AC has been trying to get us talking again but we all know how stubborn Han is. But I have a plan to win back her trust. Even just being friends again is enough for me. I don't think I could handle not being around her for years again. She's my best friend and always will be.

Alex's POV

I'm getting so fed up of listening to Austin mope about all day talking about how he misses Hannah. Then Hannah's pushing everyone away again. I hate when she does that you'd swear we weren't best friends right now. It doesn't help that drew is going out with all these different girls as well. I need to get a way to cheer them up. And fast 

---------------------------------

A/N sorry I've not been writing much anymore! I was on holiday in Portugal and couldn't update my stories but I did some writing while I was sunbathing haha. It's only short but the next chapter will be longer (hopefully)  

What do you guys think of what's happening between the crew and Tyler this weather :/ something's defiantly happened between them all!  

So any way vote and tell people about this fanfiction if you like it and don't forget to come back on and check is the next chapter up!:D