Chapter 1

Hannah Smith sat in her car waiting for the traffic to move. 

"Oh my gosh will this traffic just move already!!" 

She turned up the radio and heard a familiar voice she hadnt heard in a while. But who's voice was it ?  

"I'm so excited to be back in San Antonio again. I haven't been back since I was 18 so like 4 or 5 years ago! It's great to be home!" Said the voice. 

Hannah turned it up some more. 

"When is you're first concert here Austin?" The presenter asked. 

Austin? As in Austin Mahone?! Hannah's face dropped. When they were 15 they were inseparable and did everything together. They met when she moved next door to him when they were 4 years old . He moved to Miami the week before Hannah's 16th birthday to become the big superstar he is today.  

"Well my first show is on Sunday but I came a week early to catch up with my family and some friends." Austin explained.  

The last time Hannah had spoken to Austin was when they were 18. The last time he came home. They had a massive argument over one of his girlfriends and he hasn't spoken to her since. It upset her to think that he threw away their friendship over a stupid girl that broke his heart anyway. But she moved on with her life and is now working in a fashion company as a secretary. She has her own apartment just down the road from her Mom and Dads house. Her life is great!  

"I hope you have a nice trip home Austin and good luck with the shows we are so proud of our own superstar! Thanks for coming and here is Austin's latest single for you" the presenter said and put on his new single. 

Hannah turned off the radio and tried to stop thinking about Austin. The traffic started moving along and before she knew it she was outside of her parents house. That whole journey home though their was only one thing that was on her mind and that was Austin. 

She locked the car and ran inside. 

"Hey Mom,it's only me" she yelled as she walked into the kitchen to get a drink.  

"I'm in the sitting room sweetheart" 

Hannah could hear giggles coming from under the table. She smiled and bent down. 

"Booooo aunt Hannah !!" Screamed her 3 year old niece Kiera. 

"Ahhhhh Kiera you scared me!!!"  

She then walked into the sitting room where she found her mom and older brother Matt. They both looked at her with concern.  

"Is everything alright? Has someone died ?!" Hannah asked worrying about what could be wrong 

"It's nothing like that sweetie. Have you been listening to the radio?" Her mom Maggie asked. 

Now she knew what was wrong.  

"Yes I heard he's back home I heard his interview about 20 minutes ago."  

Her family all knew how badly she took the argument and have been worried about her for years since she did a stupid thing.  

"I met Michele outside earlier and she was asking for you" Matt told her.  

Michele is Austin's mom.....who is also our neighbour! She moved back home from Miami about 3 years ago and moved into their old house. Hannah still spoke to her and gets along well with her but she feels awkward around her. 

"You do know Austin will be staying next door while he'a here right?" Matt asked. 

Hannah's mind went blank. She never thought about where he'd be staying she thought he'd most likely be staying in a hotel or something. She was in shock now and didnt know what to say! 

"Well guessing by the look on your face you didn't know that Han... Will you be alright with that?" Maggie looked really worried. 

Hannah put a fake smile on her face and said "yeah of course it's his house so ill be fine. I have to go mom sorry I have a load of work to do Ill ring you later" 

She kissed her moms forehead and waved goodbye to Kiera. She hopped in her car and drove to her apartment. When she got inside she burst into tears and couldn't stop. That night she cried herself to sleep thinking about all the old memories she had with Austin.