Chapter 33

Robert's POV

To Zach,Hannah, Ameezy, Tyler - Meet me outside my house ASAP.

So the last few days have been wonderful. Not. Austin is so pissed with Tyler and so is Hannah but at least she's getting on with life unlike him.

Zach was the first of them to land, probably since he does live closer to mine than the others. Then Hannah and Austin.

"Robert what's wrong?" Hannah looked worried

"We're having a crew meeting but we're missing one more person"

"Rob in case you haven't noticed but Alex hasn't been here in 3 weeks" Austin laughed.

Then Tyler pulled up in his truck.

Austin's POV

"Rob in case you haven't noticed but Alex hasn't been here in 3 weeks" I laughed.

Then I heard a car pull up behind me. I turned around and felt like punching a wall.Or even the person in the truck. It was Tyler.

"What the heck is he doing here?" I shouted

I could feel Hannah's hand squeezing mine tightly. This is all we need, Hannah getting upset. I raised my eyebrow at Robert.

"I invited hi-"

"Really? I'd never had guessed Rob.But what is he doing here? "

"So we can find out what's going on in that head of his."

Now I turned around the Zach.

"Did you know about this?"

"Do you think if I knew I'd be standing here. I'm as annoyed as you and Hannah are!"

"Austin calm down please" Hannah whispered in my ear.

I looked over at her. There was a look of anger in her eyes but also a look of sadness. There's no way I was going to so anything with her beside me. I pulled her closer to my side and kissed her forehead.

Now Robert decided to speak up again.

"Can we all just hear him out and see why would he go out to a radio station an publicly humiliate both Austin and Hannah by bring up their past problems."

We all looked at Tyler who had a smirk on his face. If I didn't have Hannah here I'd have punched him in the face.

"Well I thought it was about time that the world saw that Austin isn't as good as he makes out he is. We all know how much of a temper he has and none of us would like to see our little sister get hurt. I mean look what happened when he came back,she goes off the rails and ends up in a clinic-"

"Ty just shut up. If you cared about me you'd have checked on me not go and tell the whole of San Antonio that mine and Austin's relationship is fake. You crossed the line. An I stopped being your little sister when you left us." Hannah spat.

"Woah you know why I left you guys. There's only so much a person can take."

"Well whatever you think about us you shouldn't have gone behind our backs and tell people a ton of shit that is irrelevant to our relationship. So for now on Tyler keep your nose outta my business or else I'll fucking kill you"

Everyone's mouths fell opened at Hannah. she really was annoyed with him.

Hannah'a POV