Chapter 10

I'm on my Easter holidays yay!! So ill be able to write more in a day since ill get no homework but anyway here is chapter 10 please tell your friends and VOTE!!!! I feel like I'm wasting my time here. 

---------------------------------------------

Hannah's POV

I went to the hospital and they were getting ready to wake Dad up. We were all there. Mum, Matt, Me, Suzanne and Kiera. It took him a while to wake up but when he did there was no sign of any damage to his memory or anything else.  

"Hi daddy how are you?" I asked  

He smiled at me 'Hello pumpkin I'm doing ok other than having a hole in my side" 

Even lying in a hospital bed hooked up to machines he could still crack jokes. I hugged him. Then Kiera came over and started telling him about her favourite animals. I wished I was that she again. Being so young and innocent and not having a care in the world. But I can't go back in time so I guess I'm stuck like this. I stayed until four o clock but then I had to leave. 

"Sorry daddy I have to go I'm going to Austins concert later" 

He looked shocked "Nurse how long was I sleeping for?" 

"A day why sir?" The nurse asked. 

"In a day you've decided to go to Austins concert after hating him for a couple of years?!"  

The nurse looked completely confused and I just laughed.  

"Ill explain tomorrow I'm away to get my taxi love you dad."  

I walked down the steps and to the reception. I stood outside for 10 minutes and then my taxi came. I hopped in and told the cab driver to take me to my apartment. I got changed and then dialled Tyler's number.

"Hey Tyler, it's Hannah are you going to the concert now?" 

"Yeah, and I knew you're going austin hasnt stopped talking about it. Haha" 

"Do you mind giving me a lift there? " 

"Of course not ill collect you in half an hour? Is that ok" 

"That's great are you then"

We hung up and I got a glass of water. I was fixing my hair when Tyler came to the door. 

"Did somebody ring for a ride to a concert" he said with Robert standing behind him. 

I hugged them both and pushed Tyler. 

"Stop being stupid. Come on let's gooooooooooooo!!!!"  

I'm such an impatient person. I always have been. Since I was a little girl I could never wait for anything. If I was having a party I'd have to organise it 2 days before it that's as long as I could wait. When we got in the car I took out my phone and went onto my twitter. I went into compose tweet and thought about what to say. 

"En route to @Austinmahone's show. Gonna be a good night #ReunitedWithTheCrew" 

As I sent it both Tyler and Roberts phones beeped. 

"Please don't tell me you get my tweets sent to your phones" 

They both looked at each other. I was so shocked. They started to blush. 

"Austin does aswell and so does Alex and Zach." Tyler blurted out. 

Robert slapped him 'You weren't suppose to tell her that!!"