Chapter 23

*Skip to the next morning because I'm too lazy to write about Austin&Hannahs conversation*

Hannah's POV

Mom and Dad walked into my room around 11am. I looked over and saw Austin sleeping like a baby in the chair. He stayed the night because he said he would feel guilty leaving me alone.

"We need to talk to you Han."  Dad said which woke Austin from his slumber.

"I'll just leave then to give you guys privacy"

"No Austin it involves you so stay."

This made me remember when we use to get in trouble when we were little for messing up the neighbours garden. Woops. Austin sat back down and mom began to speak.

"Hannah,Sweetheart you need help. You can't carry on the way you are. You'll end up killing yourself and we don't want that to happen. So we've booked you into a rehab for a few months-"

"WHAT NO WAY! I'M NOT GOING TO A REHAB! ANYWAY YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT!"

"That's what Austin has to do with it."

Now I understand why Austin is still in the room. He offered to pay. Great everyone wants me away!

"Really you all want rid of me that you have to get him to pay. Thanks Austin."

"I was only trying to help we all want to see you get better. You don't get what it's like for the rest of us when you go all loopy on us. You need the professional help.And soon. Hannah just go please."

"No way. I can't take your money off you. It's yours. It wouldn't feel right."

"I offered it's not like you told me to pay. Any way it's booked. We booked it yesterday while you were out cold."

Unbelievable. Even though I could have died they were thinking about shipping me off. Well this is wonderful!

"Sweetheart stop being so stubborn.Don't you want to be better? Do it for Kiera. " Mom said

Wow. Was she going to guilt trip me by using my niece?

"Don't bring Kiera into this mom."

"She loves you so much. And think about your now niece or nephew who will be in this world in a couple of weeks. Don't you want to meet him or her?Here's a brocheur for the place. It looks and sounds lovely. We all agree it's the best place for you."

Tears started strolling down my face. I really didn't want to go but I knew I had no choice. But it would also be two months of no contact to the outside world. No newspapers, no internet,no reporters. That's the only upside. It would be a perfect break away from the spotlight. 

A phone beeped. It was Austin's. He read the text and looked angry. Something wasn't right.

Austin's POV.

Dave texted me to tell me what's written on the front of the newspapers. People are saying that I'm the reason Hannah's in the hospital. That I beat her up. What a load of bull. Everyone knows that I couldn't hurt a fly let alone a person. Hannah looked at me.

"What's wrong Austin?"

"It doesn't matter. Look I'll be back in a while. Please just think about going to the clinic."

With that I walked out the door and waited for the elevator. I then walked out the front doors and met the reporters again. I just ignored them and hopped in my Range Rover. I drove back home. When I walked in the door Kiera was sitting on my sitting room floor playing with her toys.