Chapter 24

Hannah's POV

Well today is the day. The day I say goodbye to everyone for 2 months. Or more. I get discharged from the hospital in an hour and get to go home for a few hours to pack clothes and stuff. Everyone is trying to keep my mind off going away but it really isn't working. Austin is taking me back to my appartment and helping me pack. I'd be lost without him. Then I go to mom and dad's house to say goodbye to them and to Kiera. Matt won't be back until tonight. I've ruined his trip completely. Him and Suzanne weren't due back until tomorrow but he said he wanted to try and see me but now he won't. He may as well just stay for another night. There was a knock on the door. In walked Austin with flowers. Aww how sweet of him.

"Delievery for a Miss.Hannah Smith"

I laughed and grabbed them out of his hands. There was a note attached to it. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I took the note out of the envalope and read it.

"Dear Hannah, I'm so glad you're still with us because I'd really be lost with out my BEST friend. Get well soon Love Austin x"

"Thank you so much Austin." I got up and hugged him. He gave me a big bear hug which was choking me. 

"Austin. Can't. Breath"

He started to laugh and let go of me. 

"Has the nurse been in yet to check are you ok to leave?"

"Nope she said she'd be in in about 30 minutes. 40 minutes ago" 

I really wanted out of this place. I hate hospitals. Everytime the crew came to visit all I could rememer was visiting Austin when he was in here. It wasn't a nice memory to have. Then I remembered something I meant to ask Austin.

"Austin can I ask you something?"

"Of course" He managed to say while eating crisps.

"Have you had any nightmares?"

I only had to look at his face to know the answer. He has.

"No I haven't" He lied.

"Austin I can tell by the look on your face that you have. Please just go to the shrink straight away don't let it get bad again!"

"I'll be fine-"

"NO! Austin if I'm going to rehab you're going to a shrink k?"

I raised my eyebrow at him. He was thinking.

"Right if it keeps you happy. I'll ring them tomorrow!"

"No give me your phone I'll call them.I know you won't go unless I make you" 

He rolled his eyes and slid his iPhone out of his jeans pockets. I went through all his contacts until I found his shrink. I booked an appointment for tomorrow afternoon for him. Now I was happy. The nurse came in and ordered Austin to get out so she could check was I good to leave. I was! I grabbed my bag and met Austin standing outside the door.

"Come on before they decide to not let me go."

He grabbed my hand and took me to the elevator.

"By the way theres a lot of reporters out her so cover your arms they don't know why you're in here."

I nodded and took out my sweatshirt. I pulled it over my head. Austin grabbed my hand again and smiled at me.I knew this would spark rumours but hey we're friends can't friends hold hands?

Austin's POV

I grabbed Hannah's hand and smiled down at her. I had to protect her from the swarm of papparazzi that's outside. Even if it does start rumours its a good thing she won't be able to read them tomorrow.So why not make the reporters have a field day. We walked out the front door and the flashed from the camera's were blinding. I held on tightly to Hannah and guided her to where my car was parked.