Chapter 6

Can I just point out that this is my first story other than the essays I do at school so bare with me another while until i get into it :)

--------------------------------------------

Hannah's POV

There was a knock on my door. It must be Andrew. I opened it and sure enough there was Andrew wearing black jeans,a white shirt and a black tie.

"You look like you're going to a funeral" I giggled

Andrew looked at himself "How do I look like I'm going to a funeral Hannah?"

"The black tie. Please take it off or i won't be able to look at you all night without giggling"

I walked over to him and started untying it for him.

"And open the top button. It's only dinner with my family we are going too."

"You look incredible by the way" he smiled.

I started blushing. I was wearing my purple dress that went to above my knees and a pair of black shoes. My hair was in a fishtail braid. I walked to the table and grabbed my handbag.

"Come on let's go don't wanna be late!!"

When we got to the car Andrew opened my door like a gentleman. I couldn't help but smile at him. We were laughing and talking for the whole car journey and singing along with the radio. Then one of Austin'a songs came on. I looked out the window and tried to ignore it. It was Say Somethin' . I can still remember how excited he was about releasing it. I was the first person who got to hear it. He took me to the studio and played it for me.

"Han, are you ok? I heard Austin was at work today and you had to take him everywhere. Alex told me. I walked into Alex's room an he was there. Michele is going to the dinner tonight"

"Yeah I know she's coming. I don't mind Michele coming because its not her I fell out with. She is like my second mother." I told him.

"Ok just thought I'd tell you incase you didn't know." He smiled at me.

When we got there, there were cars all over the place. How many people did Mom invite tonight. It must be all the aunts and uncles and cousins. When we walked in we could her my little cousins screaming. I hung my jacket and Andrews jacket up and walked into the kitchen. Andrew held my hand. In the kitchen was mom, Michele,my aunt Barbra and Austin's aunt Lisa.

"Hey guys" I said and hugged mom.

"Hello sweetheart! Hello Andrew how are you?" She asked

"I'm good mrs.Smith how are you??" He smiled at her

"Aunty Hannah!!!" I could hear someone scream. I turned around and seen Kiera with my little cousin Abbie.

"Hello baba!" I said while scooping Kiera up in my arms.

Andrew looked at me " Baba?"

I rolled my eyes " I got it from dad it's an Irish thing" (Oh yeah I'm half Irish.)

Andrew just nodded.

"Hello Andew" Kiera smiled.

Everyone in the kitchen went "awww" when she said Andew. Andrew stated to blush "hey Kiera! What were you doing upstairs?"

"I was playing with all of aunt Hannah's old toys" she looked so proud of herself "will I show you them?"

"Sure" he said and she grabbed his hand.