Chapter 30

Austin's POV

Well tomorrow my life will change a lot. Alex is leaving for a year. After he told me I tried to act normal but I couldn't. How was I meant to look after Hannah on my own. Sure Rob and Zach are here as well but Alex could always talk her out of things when I couldn't get through to her.Speaking of Hannah I just got a message from her.

Hannah Banana - Hey I know it's late but I'm in mom and dads house will you come over I want to talk to you.

Me-OMW 

I was still up watchin Family Guy so I was dressed. First I ran up to see was Kiera alright. She was still out like a light. I grabbed my house keys and locked the front door behind me. I walked across the grass and knocked lightly on the door.

"Hey" She smiled.

I could tell by the look in her eyes she was lonely and something wasn't right.

"Hannah whats wrong?"

She walked into the sitting room and sat down on the sofa.

"I'm home alone and I'm a little lonely and tired and confused."

"Wheres your parents?"

"At the hospital they're staying the night."

I nodded. 

"Thanks for coming over Austin. You were probably busy-"

"Hannah,its 1am. I'm not busy. I was watching re-runs of Family Guy!" I cut her off.

She got up from her seat and sat beside me and curled up into me. There was a long silence.It wasn't an awkward one.It was a nice silence.

"So Hannah banana are you going to tell me whats on your mind?"

"Ew don't call me that!"

I laughed at her while she slapped me.

"I'm just so stressed with Suzanne in hospital. Of all ways to come home from a clinic this isn't the best way!Like Suzanne is fighting for her life on life support and have two gorgeous kids while I was trying to commit suicide. It's not right. If anyone should be dying it should be me-"

"Don't say that"

"But it's true Austin you know it is. Like what have I to live for? I don't have kids or a loving boyfriend. I don't have a job anymore because I had to quit when I went to the clinic. I get hate over the stupidest of things! That should be me lying there not her."

"I know one thing you have that she doesn't"

"And what's that?"

"Me."

I leaned forward and placed my lips on hers. I could tell she was in shock but within seconds her lips were moving in sync to mine.She placed her arms around my neck and I placed mine on her lower back. We just sat there for 10 minutes making out until she pulled away.

"Come with me upstairs" She bit her lower lip.

She grabbed my hand and we climbed up the stairs. Once we reached the top I swept her off the ground and carried her into her room bridal style. I lay her on the bed and climbed on top of her. We started making out again. I tried to hold back my smile as she unbuckeled my belt . I started to unbutton her top. Within minutes our clothes were scatered around the room leaving us in our underwear. I wasn't sure how far she wanted to go until I felt her taking my boxers off. I slowly slid my hands hehind her back and unhooked her bra. Now there was nothing between us.