♡The Garage♡

As me and Robert finally got to the garage, we saw Ross leaning on a car bonnet.

Ross - "About time."
Aaron - "We're here now aren't we?"
Ross - "I though you didn't want to tell lover boy about this."
Robert - "Why didn't you wanna tell 'lover boy'?"
Aaron - "I'm sorry Rob, I just didn't wanna stress you and you looked to peaceful sleeping I didn't wanna wake you either."
Ross - "Eww."
Robert - "Shut up! It's alright but don't try and keep secrets like this from me again."
Aaron - "Okay."
Robert - "So Ross, what's this about?"
Ross - "Could we go in the garage?"

We all walked into the garage for some privacy, so no one would over hear us.

Ross - "So y'know how I like to live on the edge; doing risky and illegal jobs to get cash?"
Aaron - "Yeah?"
Ross - "Well I done something; I broke into a shop and stole a diamond incrusted necklace and watch to sell for some doh, but it all fell apart when the wrong man caught me."
Robert - "Who?"
Ross - "Well let me finish and I'll tell you!"
Aaron - "Ross! We could easily deny your offer."
Ross - "Right, well his name is Jamie Ton and he is a hard man who gets what he wants!"
Aaron - "So?"
Ross - "So, I need your help in doing a job for him."
Robert - "Is it illegal?"
Ross - "Pfft, obvs!"
Robert - "Stupid question to ask ey?"
Aaron - "Y'know you don't have to do it right?"
Robert - "There's no way I'm letting you do dangerous jobs on your own now am I?"
Ross - ".. Remember a grand each if you agree."
Robert - "1,000 pound? Yeah I know."
Ross - "So you in?"
Aaron - "You still haven't told us what we have to be doing?"
Ross - "Right, so y'know the hotel down at backends waterfall?"
Robert - "Yeah I think, haven't we been there before?"
Aaron - "Yeah."
Ross - "Great, I don't need to know about your full story. Anyway, you two gotta stall a man while I collect all his money."
Aaron - "WHAT!"
Ross - "Calm down. There's this man who is meeting another man to pay the money he owes. Jamie owns that money and he needed me to get it back for him. You see, Jamie worked for them and he blackmailed them into giving him all the money, but the fired him for something he never did, but they have no proof. So he needs me to get the money back for him, he said if I manage in I get two grand. I need you to give me a hand on that, I can't take his money and run by myself! Then I'll give you a grand, you in!"
Aaron - ".. I'm in. Robert are you?"
Robert - "... Fine, for you not for him!"
Ross - "Alright great, cheers guys! I'll text ya."
Robert - "Alright."
Aaron - "See ya."

Me and Robert walked back to the pub as we were walking I linked his hand.

Aaron - "You know you didn't have to agree as well?"
Robert - "Yeah, I know. But I wanted to, I love you and I'm not letting you do illegal work alone."
Aaron - "Aww, I love you too Rob!"

We put out arms around each other, I also leant my head on his shoulder as if it were my pillow, and we kept walking.

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed :)
I love writing this story, I don't think I ever wanna stop! :D