♡Planning Attack♡

(Photos kinda weird and blurry, sorry)

Me and Robert were sat on the bed talking about what will happen; with the plan to stall a man and get the the money back.

Robert - "So how we gonna do this?"
Aaron - "I have no idea."
Robert - "I'm pretty sure we need Ross to plan this out."
Aaron - "Good idea, I'll give him a call."
Robert - "Alright."

I looked at Robert with a smile. I pulled out my phone from my pocked and lifted it up to my ear.

Aaron - "Hello.. Yeah, can we meet? We need to talk about how this is gonna work."
Ross - "Sure, barn?"
Aaron - "Yeah, 10 minutes?"
Ross - "Alright, see ya then."

I hung up and shoved my phone back into my pocket, Robert grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes, I lost myself in his gorgeous sparkling eyes.

Robert - "It'll be okay."
Aaron - "I hope so."
Robert - "I will. You have me!"
Aaron - "I just don't wanna get you into any trouble that has to do with me."
Robert - "If your saying what I think your saying, it was my choice. And if I do get into any trouble, it'll be on me, not you. I just wanted to protect you, keep you safe. Because I love you so much."
Aaron - "I know you do. I love you too Rob."

Robert pulled me in for a hug, he kissed my forehead as I fell into his warm chest.

Aaron - "We gotta go meet Ross now!"
Robert - "Come on then!"

We rushed to the barn to see that Ross was already there sitting on a stack of hay. He smiled at us sarcastically as we gave him one back.

Ross - "So what's your plan?"
Aaron - "We don't know."
Ross - "You don't know? What do you mean you don't know? Your supposed to think ahead when your doing these sorts of things y'know."
Robert - "Just remember, you need a helping hand in this so you don't get caught and locked up."
Ross - "There's still a chance of that happening though."
Robert - "Yeah but the chances are lower."
Aaron - "Wrong small step and we're all going down."
Ross - "Not unless we think of plans to do if something DOES go wrong."
Robert - "Which it WON'T!"
Ross - "Exactly, listen to your boyfriend, we just gotta look on the bright side, and hope for the best."

Ross called Robert my boyfriend which made me feel happier! But it also made me think more about if this plan goes wrong, and Robert goes down, he won't see me, how much that would brake his heart!

Aaron - "It might end badly, you might get sent down Rob! We'd get torn apart from each other, that'd kill me, and you."
Robert - "That would kill me definitely. But might, that doesn't exactly mean it will happen, came on babe."
Aaron - "You didn't want to do this before, what's changed?"
Robert - "Yeah, well I like to see your bad boy side!"
Ross - "Get a grip!"
Aaron - "Oi, shut up before I shut you up!"
Ross - "Fine!"
Aaron - "So me and Rob will sit down with him and say that we work for the man he owes money to and we need to take it back to him. What will you do?"
Ross - "That sounds like it could work. I'll sneak up to his room and take the money."
Aaron - "How you gonna do that, you don't know where his room will be?"
Ross - "I'll follow him round, spy on his every move so he doesn't see me."
Aaron - "What, even when he goes to the bathroom?"
Ross - "No, don't be stupid!"
Robert - "Hahahah!"
Ross - "I think this will work out fine! Don't worry Livesy, you and you boyfriend will be fine."

When Ross called Robert my boyfriend again, I felt like my heart burst, and all the love that I had for Robert spilt out!

Aaron - "Alright, so when we doing this?"
Ross - "Tomorrow, 5:00PM at the hotel, I'll text you details."
Robert - "Alright, see ya."
Ross - "See ya."
Aaron - "See ya."

I looked at Ross with a faint smile, I wanted the money, but I didn't want Robert to get into this. If he gets into trouble it's all my fault! Well the plan starts tomorrow, at 5:00PM in the hotel were me and Robert will stall a man so that Ross can steal back the money. He gets a grand and so do me and Robert, Ross will give the rest to this Jamie lad who it belongs to.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Longer story, I hope you enjoyed :)
Will it all go right for them, or wrong?