♡Ross♡

The next day I woke up and a beautiful man was lying next to me, I'm so glad Robert done what he done. I turned to my side and looked at Robert's gorgeous sleeping body, my phone started to ring so I got up and walked over to it, I sat back on the bed as I answered.

Aaron - "What?"
Ross - "Nice to here your voice again too."
Aaron - "What's up Ross?"
Ross - "Fine. I'm in a bit of trouble, can you meet me at the garage in a bit?"
Aaron - "Erm, I don't know.."
Ross - "I'll split the money with you."
Aaron - "How much?"
Ross - "50/50?"
Aaron - "Well how much is that?"
Ross - "About a thousand each."
Aaron - "Wow. One grand each!"
Ross - "Yeah, you in?"
Aaron - "I'll meet ya at the garage in half an hour."
Ross - "Cheers mate."
Aaron - "I'm not your mate. Oh and don't tell Robert, I hate him to stress over me."
Ross - "No problem. Wait, are you too back on?"
Aaron - "Erm, yeah sorta."
Ross - "I though you kept your distance now?"
Aaron - "Well, things change, people change, you should learn that."
Ross - "Nah, I'm fine the way I am. See ya in a bit."
Aaron - "Alright."

I quietly stood up and put my Phone on the draw and went to my wardrobe. I finally was changed and grabbed my phone and crept towards the door trying not to wake Robert. Unfortunately, Robert woke up and said something.

Robert - "Where you sneaking off to?"
Aaron - "Y'know, just the, garage."
Robert - "Y'know that I know your lying Aaron. So why you lying to me?"
Aaron - "I'm not, Cain's gonna kill me if I don't get there now!"
Robert - "Let's just see, we can phone Adam to see when your wanted at the scrapyard. Or we can phone Cain and ask?"
Aaron - "Fine. I'm going to meet R-Ross."
Robert - "What? Ross? Why?"
Aaron - "He's not strong like me, he needs a hand lifting a car onto a mini platform."
Robert - "Aaron!"
Aaron - "Fine."

I sat down on the bed with Robert, I couldn't face him through the awkwardness that had grown.

Robert - "Look at me Aaron. Why are you going to meet Ross?"

I sighed and started to spill out to him, I don't like to lie to him, I'd of told him later anyway. Better sooner though.

Aaron - "Fine. I was going to meet Ross because he wants my help with something. He's in trouble."
Robert - "What sort of trouble?"
Aaron - "I have no idea. That's what I'm going to meet him for."
Robert - "When?"

I looked at my watch and looked back up at Robert.

Aaron - "Ten minutes."
Robert - "Okay, I'm coming."
Aaron - "What! No, I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to worry and stress."
Robert - "Who says I'm worried or stressed?"
Aaron - "Your eyes. I know you panic, worry and stress when I get involved in this sort of stuff. I know you feel as if you have to protect me all the time, but trust me, I'll be alright."
Robert - "Aaron, I don't have to care about you. I choose to care about you, why? Because I love you!"
Aaron - "Really?"
Robert - "Yeah. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here now with you, would I?"
Aaron - "I guess so. I love you too."

Robert pulled me in for another passionate kiss and cuddle.

Robert - "We better get off then."
Aaron - "There's also a grand for us!"
Robert - "Aaron, I don't care about the money, all I care about is keeping you safe!"
Aaron - "Don't be soppy."
Robert - "Shut up! Come here."

Robert put his arm around my shoulders as we walked to the garage to meet Ross.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed :)
I'm getting Ross into this story, comment what you think? If you think Ross should be involved in this story. Ross won't be included in the Robron scenes I'll make of them, maybe he'll only be involved in this one?

Anyway, will Robert and Aaron agree to Ross' evil plans?