♡Day 1♡

Robert's POV
He's got 48 hours to tell Aaron the truth, after them 48 hours and if Aaron still doesn't know the truth that's when I'll come in and do it for him.

Aaron's POV
I wonder if Robert's thinking about me right now.

Chas - "Aaron get up."
Aaron - "Coming."

I forgot, Cain wants me to cover in the garage today because nobody's there. I rushed downstairs after I got changed, I ate a bacon butty and headed off. As I was walking to the garage I felt a slight nudge, it was Robert trying to link me.

Aaron - "Uh, excuse me, I'm not a girl, as you can tell."
Robert - "Ah, are you sure about that?"
Aaron - "You want me to prove it to ya?"
Robert - "Yeah, garn then."
Aaron - "Garage then."

We got to the garage and I locked the door through the back. I grabbed Robert's leather jacket and pulled him closer to me, out lips met like magnets. He bent down onto his knees on the floor and slowly unzipped my fly as he gave me a naughty smirk with his gorgeous eyes. I combed my way through Robert's sandy blonde hair, and replied with a smile.

He lent down onto me with a soft moan, I replied with a gentle moan. Robert sat up on me and locked my eyes with his.

Aaron - "Robert.."
Robert - "Aaron.. I lo-"

Why did Robert not finish his sentence? The phone.

Robert - "The phones ringing."
Aaron - "Yeah, way to ruin our fun eh?"
Robert - "Aha, yep!"

I quickly pulled myself up from underneath Robert's muscular body and ran to the phone.

Aaron - "Hello, Dingle and Dingle Automotives, how can I help you?"
Customer - "Hotten road, my black Audi A1 has broken down on the curb."
Aaron - "Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes, bye."

I walked over to Robert and kissed his luscious lips softly and stepped back.

Aaron - "I gotta get down to Hotten Road, there's a black Audi A1 that has broken down."
Robert - "Can I come with you? Y'know to keep you company."
Aaron - "Yeah, sure. I'd love that!"
Robert - "Great, come on."

Robert kissed my cheek and put his arm around my shoulder as we headed to the truck. We sat down inside and talked.

Aaron - "You wanna listen to music or the radio?"
Robert - "This looks a good CD. Top 40 2016. Play it, we'll talk while the music is playing quietly."
Aaron - "Okay."

I put the music on for Robert and while the music was playing quietly, me and Robert couldn't stop talking. But to be fair there was one silent moment were Robert was thinking, hmm wonder what he's thinking.

We finally got to Hotten Road and seen the black Audi pulled over on a curb.

Aaron - "Wait here."
Robert - "Okay."
Aaron - "That's a good boy, aha."

We both chuckled, I kissed Robert's four head then jumped out of the truck. I walked to the man who also jumped out of his car.

Posh man - "Good morning sir, I was on my way to a meeting and my engine started to rumble, I don't suppose you could help me sir?"
Aaron - "Erm yeah sure, pop the boot."
Posh man - "Excuse me?"
Aaron - "Your not from around here are you?"
Posh man - "No sir I'm not, I live in London."
Aaron - "Cool, I'm not called sir."
Posh man - "Oh, sorry sir-"
Aaron - "Aaron, call me Aaron."
Posh Man - "Alright Aaron, nice name."
Aaron - "Chee- Thanks."
Posh Man - "So what would you like me to do?"
Aaron - "Open up the trunk please?"
Posh Man - "Oh, of course."

Robert's POV
Aaron has sure been a long time talking to that man. He seems well weird. What's taking his so long? Just wait Robert, he'll come when he's done.

Aaron's POV
Aaron - "Alright, all done."
Posh Man - "Thank you for your kind help."
Aaron - "Your welcome."
Posh Man - "Well I best be off to my meeting, nice meeting you Aaron. Goodbye, have a nice day!"
Aaron - "Okay, same to you, bye."

I walked back to the truck and sat next to Robert, I looked in his eyes.

Aaron - "Sorry sir for keeping you so long."
Robert - "What's up with you?"
Aaron - "Nothing, just met a Londoner."
Robert - "Great. Oh and by the way before the phone call interrupted us earlier, I was going to say I love you-"
Aaron - "I know and I love you too."

I leaned in and kissed Robert and he accepted my actions and kissed me back, we drove back to the village, as Robert was still thinking.

~~~~~
~~~~~

This chapter was longer than usual but I hope you liked it :)
Will Joseph make the right choice and tell Aaron the truth? He only has 26 hours left!