♡Fresh Start For Me♡

Saturday
Aaron woke up with a prober bad head from last night but at least he enjoyed it though. He got a text from Joseph saying: "Hey Aaron! I had a good night last night with you! We should do it again." And Aaron replied back to his text saying: "Hey Joseph!
So did I! Yeah we should do it again." Aaron wasn't even thinking about Robert one bit. Was his mind finally fading away from Robert? But slowly.

At the bar
Aaron got ready and walked through to the bar, Robert was there but Aaron didn't care, not anymore. He got a text from Joseph saying: "Hey you live in emmerdale don't ya? Wanna go on a date in the Woolpack later?" Aaron was so exited he had a date?! He text back saying: "Omg yes! And I live in the Woolpack with my mum so yeah what time?" Joseph text back saying: "6:00PM?" Aaron replied saying: "Yeah sounds great! Text ya later." It was 2:00PM so he had four hours to get ready. It was now 6:50PM and Joseph texted Aaron saying: "Cya in 10." Aaron replied saying: "Okay."

The Woolpack
Aaron walked over to a table and sat down waiting for Joseph. Robert was sat at the other end of the pub staring at him. Aaron could make eye contact with Robert but he didn't want to. Joseph walked in and noticed Aaron sat on a table so he sat with him.
Joseph - "Hey, you look great!"
Aaron - "You do too!"
Robert was sitting on his table thinking "Who is that man and why is Aaron giving him that smile he used to give me every time before we kissed?!"
Aaron - "I like you a lot, and you like me I guess so do you wanna kiss?"
Joseph - "I thought you'd never ask." He chuckled.
Joseph leaned forward and kissed Aaron softly, Aaron didn't hold back. Robert thought "Oh my god! He better get his hands off my Aaron right now! Wait.. I'm jealous? Yes I am and Aaron's mine! Not his!"
Aaron - "I'm goin' to the toilet, be right back!" Aaron smiled.
Joseph - "Alright, don't be long." Joseph smiled back with a small wink.
Aaron gave Joseph a quick kiss before walking away to the toilet. Robert got up and followed Aaron, as Robert walked past Joseph he grunted and kept going.

The toilet
Robert walked through the doors towards the gents, he huffed and walked in to catch Aaron washing his hands. Aaron turned around to see Robert staring at him.
Robert - "What was that?!" He said a little bit annoyed.
Aaron - "Well he's my boyfriend so it was a kiss. Anyway it's none of your business."
Robert - "Please don't do this." He said stuttering.
Aaron - "Do what? Am I making you jealous?" He chuckled.
Robert - "Erm a bit. Yeah."
Aaron - "Well I don't care, now get outta my way!"
Aaron pushed passed Robert, Robert turned him round to face him like Robert used to do before kissing him.
Robert - "Aaron please. I- I- I still love you." He mumbled.
Aaron - "Well you shouldn't of done all the things you did then. Should ya? Now move!"
Aaron rushed out the door and sat back down with Joseph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter :)❤️Xox