♡Friday Night♡

Friday afternoon
After the journey down to Joseph's house we were finally here. We got out the car and went in.
Joseph - "What's up? Do you like it?"
Aaron - "Oh, um, nothing and yeah it's great."
Joseph - "I can't wait to get you in my bed!"
Aaron - "Haha, me either."

Hours passed and we were sitting on the sofa watching television and drinking some beers.
Joseph - "So do you think that Robert is really okay?"
Aaron - "I dunno, he's a strong lad so yeah probably."
Joseph - "I didn't know you actually knew him. Wow, tell me about him?"
Aaron - "I'd rather not."
Joseph - "Why not?"

I just looked up at Joseph and I wanted to tell him that me and Robert used to be in a relationship, well not a real one.
Joseph - "Well?"
Aaron - "I loved him alright!"
Joseph - "What?"
Aaron - "I- I really loved him, but he was straight and it broke my heart."
Joseph - "Oh. Sorry."
Aaron - "It's fine. Just forget it."

I sighed and looked at the floor, I wanted to tell him that I still loved Robert, but I couldn't. This love is killing me, and to be honest I'd do anything to be back with Robert. There was awkward silence for a couple minutes but then our conversation started up again, and we wouldn't shut up, well I did every few seconds to think about Robert.
Joseph - "Do you wanna watch a movie?"
Aaron - "Yeah what kind?"
Joseph - "A romantic? Erm gay romantic?"
Aaron - "Erm yeah."

Joseph got up and walked over to his collection of movies, gay romantics? He picked one up and sat back down with me and told me what it was about.
Joseph - "I love this one and you might too. It's about to men who love each other but one of the men is straight and have a wife, but the other is gay. They end up kissing and having an affair, they move on but they both still have feelings for each other! Sound good!"

My eyes moved back onto the floor and I started thinking that sounds like mine and Roberts love story!?
Joseph - "Hello?? Aaron?"
Aaron - "Yeah?"
Joseph - "Does this movie sound good?"
Aaron - "Yeah."

He put it on and their was a blonde haired older man and a brown haired younger man. Just like me and Robert! As it went on the two men met up secretly in barns or hotels or anywhere secret. Just like me and Robert! Closer to the end the two men broke up and tried to move on but they both still loves each other. JUST LIKE ME AND ROBERT!

Joseph - "You okay Aaron? You look stressed."
Aaron - "I'm fine just tired."
Joseph - "Wanna go to sleep now? It is 12:49AM."
Aaron - "Yeah I could do with sleep right now."

We got up and went to bed. Joseph fell straight to sleep but I never become I was to busy thinking about Robert. He won't get out of my head, it's because I love him Aaron! And I can't stop loving him! I'm lying so close to Joseph's warm body now, but I'd rather be lying next to Robert's warm body to be honest! I'd rather be spending the weekend with Robert! I want Robert!

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Haven't posted in awhile again :/ been busy.
Anyway I hope you liked this chapter :)Xox