♡Drinking Dafty♡

Robert's POV

I walked out of the door because my meeting had just finished. I hopped back into my car and started to think; I love Aaron so much, he's perfect in every way! I'm not though so why does he like me back? Y'know I want a drink, I'm just gonna stay here all night and drink and stop in a hotel.

I drove to a hotel and checked in for tonight, I got the key and put it in my pocket. I got back into my car and headed down to the shops, for a couple drinks.

I walked into the shop and thought; I should buy a couple beer bottles and a few larger cans. I walked back to my car and put 4 bottles of red wine, 2 bottles of white wine, a pack of 12 larger cans, a pack of 9 foster cans, a pack of 10 beer bottles, all flavours of WKD, 2 bottles of vodka and 3 bottles of strong alcoholic fruit cocktails in my boot. I know, alcoholic, not really, I just drown my feelings.

I drove back to my hotel and unlocked the door to my room and walked in and put down all my alcohol on the table and started to unpack them and line them on the table ready to drink them all.

I was tipsy after 2 bottles of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 2 cans of larger, 3 cans of foster, 3 beer bottles, a Blue WKD and a Red WKD, 1 bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of strong alcoholic fruit cocktail. I carried on drinking more alcohol. I didn't even care about what time it was.

Aaron's POV

I was sitting on my bed deep in thoughts; oh god, where's Robert? He should be back by now! I'm so worried, where is he! Then it popped into my mind and I tried to put the pieces together; he didn't seem in a good mood this morning, he was upset about something. He's probably gone to a hotel and is by now drinking tons of alcohol! I gotta go find him!

I ran out of the pub with my car keys and jumped into my car and started to drive as I thought; where did he say his meeting was? He didn't! Where does he normally go for scrapyard meetings? Ah, got it! I pushed my foot down onto the accelerator pedal and raced off to find Robert.

Robert's POV

I was now drunk, I had drank 1 more bottle of red wine, the last bottle of white wine, 5 more larger cans, 4 more foster cans, 5 more beer bottles, a yellow WKD and a green WKD, the other bottle of vodka and 1 more bottle of strong alcoholic cocktails.

Aaron's POV

I hope Robert's okay. As I was driving up the road I was about to pass a hotel when I see Robert's car out of the corner of my eye; for god sake Rob! I parked up in the carpark and got out of my car and walked towards the hotel doors; Rob I hope you haven't drank yourself into a alcohol coma, AGAIN!

~~~~~
~~~~~

Cliffhanger, I think? :D
I'm sorry I haven't posted much before my most recent chapter. It's because I've been busy with homework and family. I might not be able to post for awhile because I have school and I don't have spare time with practicing for my GCSE's but I'll try and post for you guys! :)
I hope you enjoyed! :)