♡Day 2♡

Aaron's POV
It was Thursday, my day off, I decided to stay in bed till noon. I was just laying in bed watching movies and texting Robert.

Robert's POV
It's now midday, 12:00pm and I don't think Joseph's been to the pub yet, if he had Aaron would of asked me to go over. Come on Joseph don't leave this lie going any longer that'll hurt Aaron more! I think I should go over, no I'll leave it a bit longer.

Aaron's POV
Chas - "You want anything love?"
Aaron - "Erm yeah, I'll have a bacon sarnie."
Chas - "Alright, anything else?"
Aaron - "Yeah, a brew to go with it tar."
Chas - "Okay."

I heard footsteps walking down the stairs, then soon I heard them coming back up the stairs.

Chas - "Open up, I gotta steaming cuppa in my hand."
Aaron - "Hold on, I'm coming."

I jumped up out of bed and walked to the door, I opened it to see my mum standing with a bacon sarnie in on hand and a brew in the other with a huge grin on her face.

Aaron - "Tar mum."
Chas - "So this is you plan for today ey?"
Aaron - "What?"
Chas - "Lying in bed all day watching movies and eating?"
Aaron - "Erm, well I was kinda hoping, yeah."
Chas - "Oh god I wish I was young again."
Aaron - "Believe me no you don't."
Chas - "Aha. If you want anything else you know where to find me."
Aaron - "Yeah, thanks."
Chas - "No problem, it's what I'm here for. And the constant nagging and annoying you obvs."
Aaron - "Aha see ya mum."
Chas - "Alright, alright, bye son."

I placed my cuppa on the cupboard next to me on a coaster and ate my sarnie placed on my bed covers as I watched my movie. This movie is alright actually, deadpool's not that bad, why do people say it's terrible, well another 'terrible' movies on after this, batman V superman. I got a huge collection of movies I'm gonna watch! I would love to ask my mum to watch them with me but she talks all the way through also she'd keep asking me to put my phone away, because me and Robert keep a text conversation up. Wow have you seen how fit that actor is, not as fit as Robert though. Y'know I'm actually happy that I thought so much about Robert that I had to say something to him, otherwise we wouldn't be on the kissing stage, or sexy stage. I think I'm in love with Robert! I've never been in love with anyone more, not even Jackson or Ed can compare to Robert, yep Robert's the best by far!

Robert's POV
I bet that bloody Joseph has just ignored my warning, no, if you brake Aaron's heart, I'll brake you! I just want to see Aaron happy, even if that means he'll have to leave me in the end, obviously I don't want that to happen. But please, Joseph make the right choice! It's nearly midnight, it's 9:43pm, Joseph's still not showed up? Bloody hell Joseph! Do I have to do everything, or will he change his mind at the last minute? Not good enough! Should I go over and tell Aaron with a soft kiss and cuddle?

Aaron's POV
Batman V Superman had just finished and it wasn't so bad. I heard a knock at the back door, so I got up and headed downstairs to see who it was. I bent the handle down to open the door..

~~~~~
~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed :)
Who will be at the door? Will it be Joseph to tell the truth face to face. Or Robert to stop Aaron's heart from braking?