♡Your Alive?!♡

I thought they'd killed him, how's he still alive! He did have loads of scars and deep cuts all over his face.

Joseph - "Can I stay here for the night?"
Aaron - "Why, what's happened?"

He faintly smiled at me as I welcomed him in and we walked back up to my room. Before we went in I stopped him.

Aaron - "One second, just wait here."

He nodded and I walked in, to find Robert laying stretched out on my bed naked. I laughed as I looked at him which made him giggle, my face fell into a sad expression. I tried to whisper so that Joseph wouldn't here.

Aaron - "Rob, shove ya dressing gown on. We have a guest."

I began to giggle again as he looked at me confused. I smiled as I opened the door to let Joseph in.

Robert - "Joseph?"
Joseph - "Hey Robert."

Joseph was about to sit down on the edge of the bed as I quickly stopped him, again.

Aaron - "No! Joseph! Wait!"
Joseph - "What?"
Aaron - "Do you not want to get a shower first?"
Joseph - "Erm yeah that's probably a good idea."

I smiled as Joseph reached in him bag and got out some pyjamas. He smiles and walked out of the room into the bathroom. I looked at Robert and he rolled his eyes with made me chuckle. I jumped onto the bed and sat next to Robert.

Robert - "So, how longs he staying?"
Aaron - "I have no idea. I don't even know what happened, I'll ask him after."
Robert - "Okay then, where's he gonna sleep?"
Aaron - "In our bed, the middle of us."
Robert - "Hah, your joking right? No way!"

I just laughed, me and Robert kept up a conversation. Joseph walked in with his pyjamas on with a gown that covered them.

Joseph - "So, where am I sleeping?"
Aaron - "The couch. Downstairs, you still haven't told us what happened."
Joseph - "Erm- Erm, it's Robert's fault!"

I can't believe he was blaming this on Robert, why?

Aaron & Robert - "WHAT?!"

Me and Robert looked at each other than shouted at him in unison.

Joseph - "Y- Yeah, after my friend arrived and sat with me I started thinking of what Robert said; about if he knows I was gay, which he didn't. So since we where there together, I told him. Turns out he's homophobic! He battered me up and left me for dead! Good going Robert for making me feel that I had to say I was gay!"

What?! You still would have to tell people if you were gay! You can't live Alfie pretending to be straight when ya not can ya?! He made me so mad, I could see the anger and half tears in Robert's eyes that I just snapped, right then, right the second I thought of Robert even thinking of blaming himself!

Aaron - "GET OUT NOW! DON'T YOU DARE BLAME SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON MY BOYFRIEND EVER AGAIN!"

Joseph just looked at me with fear in his eyes, he's never seen me this mad, neither has Robert to be honest. I smiled at Robert as I held his hand tight! I turned back to Joseph, he could obviously see all the anger in my face.

Aaron - "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?! GO! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOUR DISGUSTING, BLAMING ROBERT FOR THAT! IT WAS
YOUR FAULT SO DON'T EVEN TRY THAT GAME WITH US! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!"

I shouted as I pointed towards my door. As Joseph walked out of my bedroom and he closed the door behind him I grabbed Robert and pulled him into a warm hug.

Robert - "I can't believe he blamed me!"
Aaron - "He tried to! We both know it wasn't your fault, so do me a favour and don't even think about blaming yourself."

I could sense that Robert was smiling so I replied with a smile as well.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Sorry if it took awhile :)
Hope you liked it! :)
GO AARON! :D
I think I've ruined some of my wattpad friendships :(
Will Joseph really leave?
Sorry if their are any spelling mistakes 8)