A Hard Day's Night

Claire's POV:

 Time 10:00pm and man tonight's been hard, been working since 6 this morning and only had a single brake, working in the cavern can be really hard some nights having to throw people out and such, like the other month a couple of lads were trying to starting a fight so I had to step in and got a black eye for it but still I stopped the fight, its kinda good pay though I guess but I do need the money to help me pay for food and the rent because I just moved in with Jane my best mate and I’ve just finished school so I need to get used to the adult life as I’m now 18.

The Beatles, great sound, good looking, been here quite a few times, I'm a good friend of theirs as such and I heard there’s a new drummer, by the name of Ringo Starr or something I think it was, I wonder what he's gonna be like?

I was washing up a beer glass when I heard some chanting from near to the front of the stage "WE WAN'T PETE BEST, WE WANT PETE BEST, WE HATE RINGO STARR!" I without hesitating jumped onto the stage and confronted the large group of lads that were chanting.

"SHUT UP, IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM THEN LEAVE, YOU GOT THAT AND IF I HEAR ONE MORE PEEP FROM ANY OF YOU, I'M GONNA KICK YOU ALL OUT MYSELF!?" I shouted making the group go quiet.

"thanks" Ringo well I think its Ringo whispered.

"no problem" I glanced at him over my shoulder and wow he was beautiful, he had piercing blue eyes and a fantastic smile "I better get back to my job, the cups arn't gonna dry themselfs" I said jumping off the stage giving the group (the group who were shouting) an angry stare as I walked back behind the bar, finishing drying the glass which was in my still in my hand.