I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 20]

We landed in Austrailia about ten hours later, like they said would happen.

The shorter one grabbed onto my forearm roughly and tugged me off the boat.

"Hey, knock it off, you bloodsucking, creepy-looking, short leech. I know how to walk without you guiding me. I'm not two anymore, incase you couldn't tell."

He glared at me. "Watch what you call me, human."

I cackled. "Human? What kinda insult is that?"

His face turned many different colors in anger at that moment. Man, this guy really hates me. I'm shocked he hasn't punched me in the face yet or something.

Then again, if he did that, he'd probably kill me and I don't think he's aloud to do that...

"Calm down, Jack," the taller one.

Ah, so his name's Jack... That explains a lot.

I grinned inwardly to myself. That explains nothing at all, but I like to crack myself up. If I didn't do that, I'd have gone crazy years ago. Then again, maybe I already am. I mean seriously, there's three vampires infront of me.

They led me off of the dock where we landed and we walked for I don't how long, before we came to a sleek, black car and they forcefully shoved me into the back seat. Zephyr soon followed, except he got into the car on his own and didn't have to be pushed into it.

I hated being man-handled. Well, more like woman-handled.

We drove at a rapid speed for an hour or two, the trees blurring past us in a green blob. We reached a very long driveway that wove through the trees and had a lot of alternate paths that lead you to God only knows where. The driveway was probably two miles long, and we eventually reached a huge, and I mean HUGE, building.

It was at least five stories high and probably a little over a quarter of a mile long. There were many different wings branching off of the building. Vines wound their way around older looking areas that were obviously abandoned.

"Whoa," I breathed in awe.

"You should see the pond behind it," Zephyr told me, getting out of the car.

I also got out and walked next to him and behind the others. The sidewalk up to the main entrance of the building was lit by red lights and had statues of dragons every ten feet or so along the path on both sides. It seemed like their eyes were following you and that they were ready to leap onto you at any second. It was really eerie.

We walked through the glass doors and into the lobby. The glass was one-way, so I didn't know what was on the other side until we entered the building.

The lobby was breath-taking. It had a candle-lit chadelier hanging from the ceiling that was diamonds accented with golden flecks and around the center area of the chandelier was wrapped in a golden pattern. There was a fountain directly below the chandelier that had a huge carved diamond in the middle of it shaped like a dragon.

These people and their diamonds and dragons... It's weird.

It's interesting how the outside of the building is so sinister but the inside is so beautiful. It just doesn't really go together.

There was an elevator to the right of the front desk and to the left there was a spiral stair case that went to the second floor.

"So, what is this exactly?" I asked. "A five star hotel or the place you plan on killing me?"

"Little bit of both," Jack said nastily.

Rawr. What a meany.

"Well, where are you holding me hostage?" I asked. It couldn't be too bad, this is a hotel afterall. "And where are you going to kill me?"