I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 3]

"Movie time!" Zeke shouted when we walked through the door.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Movies can get kinda boring..." I said.

"Well, you’re no fun," Zane said, chuckling lightly.

"Should’ve seen me at my old school," I muttered to where they couldn’t hear.

"Maybe so," Zeke replied thoughtfully.

How did he hear that? Hell, I barely heard it myself...

"What movie are we watching?" I asked, trying to shake off what happened.

"Saw six," Zane said.

"In 3D too!" Zeke chipped in, handing me, Zane, and Zephyr a pair of 3D glasses. He already had a pair on himself.

"Great." I mumbled. I hate gory movies.

The movie started and right away there was that creepy guy explaining to these two people how to play his sick game.

"The person who offers the most flesh shall survive," the guy said creepily. [A/N: I’ve seen this movie before, but I don’t remember if those were the dude’s exact words.]

Right away the fat dude cut a chunk of skin out of his stomach and the chick started cutting off her arm. It was the grossest thing I’ve ever seen, and the 3D glasses made it seem like the people’s blood was actually in the room.

Zephyr was laughing at it. My God his laugh was sexy...

I mentally slapped myself. I can’t think like that about somebody who hates me.

But I couldn’t help it.

I peeked over at him and I could swear that I saw him smirking.

I sighed and watched the rest of the disgusting, gory, movie.

When it was over, I could swear that I was about to pass out or throw up.

"You okay, Jenny?" Zane asked with concern.

"Uh yeah. Just fine. Kinda tired, that’s all."

"But it’s only three in the afternoon," Zane pointed out.

"Oh," I replied. Dammit. "Well, what else is there to do around this school?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"A lot," Zeke replied mischievously. "Come on. Let’s go," he said, grabbing my arm and almost pulling me out of the room, but Zephyr stopped him.

"Hold up. I need to talk to Jenny," he said, shocking me that he’s even talking. But my heart also skipped a beat. Whether it was in fear or something else. I didn’t know.

"Sure thing," Zane replied, pulling Zeke out of the room.

"What’s up?" I asked casually.

"Oh nothing," he replied, pinning me against a wall. He had his hands on either side of my head. He leaned down so his mouth was by my ear. "I was just wondering, do you think my laugh is sexy?"

It gave me the chills. "M-maybe," I stuttered, blushing a little bit. Scratch that. A lot.

"Yes or no?"

"Yes," I said. Oh my God. I normally wouldn’t have admitted that. Maybe he just has that effect on me or something like that.

He pulled away. "Okay," he winked at me and left the room, leaving me standing there dazed.

What the hell was that?

Zephyr’s P.O.V.

I think I just seduced the new girl. What is wrong with me?

Oh well. She’s hot anyways.

I joined up with the rest of the group.

"Dude. I seduced the new girl," I told Zeke.

"Nice man."

"Why did you do that if you hate her?" Zane inquired.

"I don’t hate her. She’s just gonna be the end of me though. I can already tell."

"What do you mean?" Zeke asked.

"She smells so sweet," I replied.

"I know. But you cannot drink her blood. You know how that makes a person feel. They feel lust and pleasure, which leads to many things I shall not list."

"And if things get too rough," Zane warned me. "You’d wind up killing her."

"I know. I know. I don’t need the sex talk from my best friends. My mom beat you to that like six years ago."

They chuckled.

We heard footsteps behind us.

It was Jenny.

"Hey," she said, coming up next to Zane. "So, what’re we gonna do now?"

"Why don’t we go swimming?" I suggested.

"Shit," Jenny cussed. "I forgot my swimsuit."

"Well then," I replied, coming up next to her. "We can go swimsuit shopping and you can model them for us."

She laughed nervously. "How about I just choose one and you wait until we go swimming."

"Alright," I pouted.

We walked across the campus to the huge store which has with everything you could ever need or want.

She walked off in the direction of the bathing suits and came back about ten minutes later with a black bikini that had a cherry on the upper half.

We paid for the swimsuit and left.

Zeke, Zane, and I grabbed our swim trunks and quickly put them on.

Jenny came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, and damn. That was hot!

She smirked at me and we walked out the door. She was swaying her hips in a very teasing way, which made me want her so bad.

Damn. Why did she have to be so perfect? I mean she’s hot, nice, funny, and has an awesome personality, and I’ve only known her for a few hours.

The only bad thing is the fact that she’s human...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The last chapter I'm posting for the night with this story will be up shortly! :)