I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 1]

"Principal’s office now, Miss Stuart!" my teacher yelled.

I sighed and got up from my chair. Everywhere I go, I seem to cause hell.

All I did was put a tack or two on some nerd’s chair. Okay. Maybe more like five or six. And I might have super-glued some kid to his seat. So what? That’s not too bad, right?

When I was walking out of the classroom, I saw my teacher attempting to get the kid off of his chair. It was pretty funny, and he caught me laughing.

"Knock it off," he snapped.

"Knock it off," I antagonized him.

I quickly walked away after that. All the way across the school to the principal’s office. I’ve been here a pretty decent amount of times.

"In again?" the principal sighed.

"Yeah. It happens." I replied cheerfully.

"Apparently," he said. He began rummaging through a compartment in his desk. He told me there was a special compartment dedicated to me and all the terrible things I’ve done. He pulled out a folder after a few minutes of looking. It was my record folder, which I gotta say, was pretty full. And not full of very much good stuff either.

"I’m afraid we’ll have to expel you from this school. Today will be your last day, so make it count and make sure you get all of your belongings before leaving."

I didn’t say anything. I just sighed and walked out of his office.

When lunch rolled around, I sat at my usual lunch table with all of my friends.

"So," I said awkwardly. "I’m getting kicked out of the school. This is my last day here."

"Are you serious?" my one friend asked, shocked.

"Pretty damn."

"Wow."

We ate in silence. After lunch, I said my goodbye’s to all of my friends because I didn’t have any classes with them after this and because I’m getting all of my stuff and ditching the rest of my classes. There’s really no point in wasting my time.

I hauled all of my stuff out to my car, and drove home. Stopping at Starbucks Coffee on the way to pick up mine and my mom’s favorite coffee.

"Hey, mom," I said as I walked through the front door.

Her eyes popped out of her head when she saw me with all of my stuff.

"I got kicked out," I told her, while handing her the coffee I got for her.

"I see," she replied, taking the coffee from and giving me thanks. "Well, the next school you’re going to is in Maine. It’s a boarding school. I’m going to enroll you so you can start next week. Pack your things. You’ll be living there."

We always have some type of backup plan incase I get kicked out of a school. Which, I think is pretty bad. Oh well. My next school will probably be in Canada or something.

I sighed and walked up the stairs to my room so I could pack my bags. It was Friday, which meant I’d be starting school on Monday.

When I was half-way finished with my packing, I went downstairs.

"You’re starting Monday," she told me. Figures. "We’re leaving for Maine tomorrow morning. That was you can get settled in by Saturday night and you’ll be all set for school on Monday."

"I guess that means I’ll have to finish packing," I said, turning on one heel to walk back upstairs.

I finished packing and hopped in the shower.

I’m going across the country tomorrow to Maine. I currently live in Nevada.

I went to bed after I showered, make sure everything was ready for tomorrow before quickly falling asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The first few chapters of any story I write will most likely never be long, so I'll post two more chapters of this story tonight, that way you guys aren't bored with the first chapter :)