I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 13]

I woke up at 7am for school in my bed instead of on the couch, which is where I fell asleep with my head on Zephyr's shoulder. I had fallen asleep after two movies and I know Zephyr had stayed up to watch another movie, because I occasionally woke up while he was watching the movie, but I fell asleep again right away.

I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I got up unhappily, grabbed my outfit that I'd wear to school today, and walked into the bathroom to take a long, hot, bath.

I filled the tub up with some hot water and decided on including a lot of bubbles. What can I say? I love bubbles. You can make a Santa Clause beard out of them...

I stripped myself of my clothes and hopped into the bathtub. The feel of the warm water on my body was absolutely amazing. It's been a while since I last took a hot bath. I normally take quick showers, or the occasional long one.

I was relaxing in the water for probably twenty minutes before Zephyr walked in. Ever heard of knocking? Guess not.

"Zephyr," I told him. "Get out. I'm in the bath right now."

I saw a smirk appear on his face. "What makes you think I want to leave while you're in the bathtub like that?"

I blushed when he said that, and hid my face in the bubbles in hopes of concealing my embarrassment from him. "Me telling you to?" I questioned.

"I think not," he said, clearly amused. Suddenly, he was on his knees infront of the bathtub, his hands on the rim of the tub. "And don't hide your blush from me," he told me, taking my face in his hands.

He pulled me closer until our lips connected. It wasn't a short and sweet kiss like the one we shared last night. This one was longer, rougher, and way more passionate. I felt his tounge against my lips, asking for entrance, and I figured, why not?

His tongue against mine felt incredible. When I felt his hands move from my face and move down my body, I jumped slightly because his hands were freezing. His hands were all over me, but he was more of a gentleman than others, because he didn't completely grope me in certain areas like other guys would.

His hands eventually settled on my hips and we continued kissing for a good three more minutes. Soon, our kisses became less needy and calmer, until we broke apart completely.

"We should get ready for school," I told him.

"Okay," he said, and got up, getting ready to head to the bathroom door.

"Wait!" I called to him.

He turned around to look at me. "Hmmm?"

"Can you get me a towel?" I asked sheepishly. I had forgotten one before I got into the tub.

A smirk crossed his face. "Only if we can continue what we were just doing, later."

I sighed. It's not like we'd be having sex -I wouldn't let that happen- and I don't want him to see me naked, because I know he'd take advantage of me not having a towel. "Alright," I told him.

He walked to the closet that we have in the bathroom for towels and wash-cloths, and grabbed a big, fluffy, towel for me. He walked back to the tub, handed me the towel, smirked once more, and walked out of the bathroom.

I made sure he was gone before I rinsed the bubbles off of my body and dried myself off with the overly fluffy towel. I hurried up and got dressed. Then I dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and walked out of the bathroom. We had about ten minutes to get to our first class, and Zephyr still wasn't ready.

"You're gonna be late," I told him.

"I wonder why," he said, a glint of amusement in his eyes.

I blushed at his comment as he hurridly got ready for school. With five minutes to spare, we got headed out the dorm-room door to get to school.