I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 4]

Jenny’s P.O.V.

When we got to the swimming pool, we grabbed a towel that was conveniently placed on a rack just outside the door.

"Whoa," I breathed in amazement when we walked in.

The pool area was huge!

There was one gigantic pool in the center of the room. There were three diving boards on the deep end. One for the low dive, one for the medium dive, and one for the high dive. There was also a huge water slide that was on the deep end too.

To the left of the big pool, there was a spa area. There were three huge hot tubs.

To the right of the pool, there was a wave pool and regular, smaller pool.

"Look at the floor," Zane told me.

"Why would I wanna do that?"

"Just do it."

I looked down, and holy crap. The floor was awesome! I honestly never thought I’d say that before.

It was a huge aquarium. There were a bunch of different fish and even a couple sharks.

"That’s amazing," I replied.

"I bet. Guess how thick the glass is that we’re standing on?"

"How thick?"

"Five inches."

"Whoa!"

"That goes the same for the pool walls," he told me. "It’s like you’re swimming with the fish, but you’re not. People run into the pool walls all the time. It’s kinda funny." He took off his shirt and jumped in the pool.

"C’mon," Zeke said. His shirt was already off. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the pool.

I couldn’t help but open my eyes. I didn’t care about the chlorine.

I looked around when I was under water. I had been really close to the wall of the pool. When I looked, I saw a school of really pretty fish. There was a mini coral reef with a bunch of fish swimming around it. There was also a lot of seaweed. I focused my attention on the glass, and saw a few starfish stuck to the side.

I smiled slightly and swam to the surface.

"That was really pretty," I told Zane.

"I know. I love swimming here."

"This school must have a lot of money."

"You wouldn’t be able to imagine. It costs like fifty grand a student per year to be able to attend this school."

"I wonder how my mom paid for me then," I said.

"Oh well," he said, swimming off at an incredibly fast speed.

Whoa.

I went back under water and looked at the fish. Occasionally I’d see a shark, but not that often.

I had just gone back down under the water, when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

I went back up to the surface, and so did the guy who tapped my shoulder.

"Hi?" I half said, half asked.

"Hey," the guy said, holding out a hand. "I’m Dimitri, and you are?"

"Jenny," I said, shaking his hand.

Dimitri was quite attractive. He had dirty blonde skater hair, just like the guys from my dorm. A lot of the guys here seem to have that, now that I think about it. He had chocolate brown eyes too and abs.