I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 12]

Okay, I thought to myself. I took a deep breath before I walked into my first class. I was late because I had to pick up my schedule.

Being late is one thing, but not having anybody in my dorm in my first class makes it even worse.

Everyone turned to look at me as I walked to the front of the class to put my late pass on my teacher's desk.

"You must be the new kid, Jennifer?" my teacher asked.

"Just call me Jenny," I told him.

"Okay, Jenny, today we're just reviewing what we've gone over in the past week."

I just nodded. He went on and I zoned out.

Even though I never pay attention in class, I still always pass with A's and B's.

I occasionally listened. I already knew everything he was talking about.

The bell rang signaling that I had gym class next. I sighed, got up, grabbed my books, and left the room.

I hurried to my locker to put my books away and went to the gym. I didn't have my gym clothes, so I just showed up without them.

I went up to the gym teacher to let him know I didn't have my gym clothes.

"Oh, that's okay. We have uniforms in gym anyways."

"Oh, may I have one?"

"Sure, one second," he said, disappearing into his office. He came back with super-short shorts and a small top.

"Here you go," he told me, handing me my clothes.

"Thanks," I said. I walked to the girls' locker room and quickly got changed.

I walked to the person-sized mirror to put my hair up. I looked so skanky in my gym outfit... Too skanky.

I sighed and walked out of the locker room. There were a few people left after I exited the locker room.

My gym teacher told me where to go and the whole time he was starring at my chest, and as I was walking away, I could swear he was starring at my ass. Great, a perverted gym teacher. He was probably the one who came up with the uniforms for the girls.

We did our streatching and then he told us to get in a boy-girl line. He counted off three people at a time and sent them to one side of the gym. After that, he got the dodge balls out and tossed them at different people.

Oh great. Dodge ball with vampires.

I made sure that I stood off to the side. No way in hell did I wanna get hit by a dodge ball thrown by a vampire.

I watched in amazement as the dodge balls were thrown from one side of the gym to another at incredible speeds.

I did get hit a few times, and I'll tell you, it's gonna leave bruises. It definitely hurt like crazy.

When gym ended, I sighed with relief and hurridly changed back into my normal clothes.

The bell rang and the gym class filed out of the gym to go to their third period class.

This class I had with Zephyr.

I walked into my science class after I had gotten my books from my locker.

Zephyr was already there. His eyes seemed to light up when he saw me.

I walked to the back of the room where he was sitting and took a seat next to him.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Hello, how's your first day going so far?" he asked me.

"Good, I suppose. First period is boring and second period is weird. I have a pervert for a gym teacher, and it really hurts to get hit by a dodge ball thrown by a vampire. I got hit in the stomach and upper back twice."

"Ouch."

"Yeah."

Just as he was about to reply, the teacher walked in.

"Everybody shut up and sit down," she snapped.

"Bitch," I mumbled underneath my breath.

"Excuse me?" she asked, starring at me.

"Um, hi?"

"Are you our new student?" she asked me. I could already tell that she hates me. She definitely heard me call her a bitch and I'm pretty sure everyone else heard me call her that too, because a few people snickered when I said that.

"Yeah."

"I suggest you behave and stay on my good side," her face held fake kindness but her eyes were piercing mine with what was unmistakable hatred.

I couldn't wait for this class to end, and when it did, I sure was happy. I would have rather gotten hit with more dodge balls than sit through that.

Fourth period was boring. I liked my teacher, he was awesome, but I just dislike math.

After we had lunch, the rest of the day flew by in the blink of an eye.

I didn't really have any homework from my teachers, just one paper from Ms. Bitch.

When I finished that, Zane, Zeke, and Zephyr were all still doing homework, but they were almost done, so I laid down on my back and felt an uncomfortable pain, so I flipped to my stomach and felt another uncomfortable pain, so I laid on my side.

"Zane and I are heading out," Zeke told us. "We'll be back at about two or three AM. Later," he said, winking at Zephyr, and they walked out the door.

Zephyr groaned when Zeke did that, but just shook it off.

"So," I said, breaking the awkward silence. "What do you wanna do?"

"Movie marathon?"

"Sure," I said, popping a movie into the DVD player.

I sat down next to Zephyr and groaned in pain. "Ouch."

"What's wrong?" Zephyr asked me.

"My back hurts really bad. I don't know if it's bruised or just really sore. I haven't gotten a chance to check yet."

"I can check," Zephyr told me.

I was sitting cross-legged next to him, so I turned the opposite direction from him so my back was to him.

He cautiously lifted my shirt up and as his fingers barely brushed the place where the dodge ball hit me, pain ran through me.

"There's definitely a big bruise there."

I looked down at my stomach to see a big bruise there as well.

"Holy shit," I muttered to myself. I turned to face him. "Which one's worse?"

"They're both pretty bad," he told me.

I sighed and put my head on his shoulder.

"Gym class sucks," I mumbled.

"I know, I know," he told me.

He looked into my eyes before he slowly leaned down.

He kissed me lightly on the lips.

It was only a short kiss, and it was quite electrifying. I definitely felt sparks.

I wonder if he felt the same thing?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That was the last chapter that I already had typed out, so the updates will be coming one chapter at a time from now on :)