I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 15]

I was making sure I had everything packed and ready to go before Zephyr and I left. We were going to head to France. I'm very fluient in French, and I don't doubt that Zephyr is, too.

"Alright," I said to Zephyr, "let's go." After saying a quick goodbye to Zane and Zeke, I picked up my belongings and hauled them out of the dorm room. We carried our luggage to the elevator and then to the lobby area.

"I'm gonna go tell the principal that we're leaving," I said to Zephyr and walked away to the principal's office.

As soon as I walked through the door, three sets of eyes landed on me. Two pairs being red and the other being a light brown color.

The principal and the Council.

"Look who decided to show up?" one of the members from the Council said.

I swallowed a lump that was forming in my throat as the members from the council stepped forward.

"Finish her," said the one who spoke to me earlier.

My eyes widened as he took a step towards me.

"Please stop," said the principal. He was about to continue, but the guy who was speaking to me earlier knocked him out.

Oh shit,

I thought...

I sat up in my bed really fast and I was breathing hard. Stupid nightmare! What the hell!

After getting over the initial shock of my nightmare, I glanced at my clock. It was almost time for Zephyr and I to leave. I got out of bed and walked over to Zephyr's.

"Wake up," I whispered to him.

He stirred a little, but didn't wake up.

Sighing, I smacked him upside the head.

"What the hell was that for?" he said, sitting up and glaring at me.

"It's almost time to leave," I told him flatly.

"You didn't need to smack me to get me up."

"Apparently I did."

He growled quietly at me and then mumbled something under his breath that I didn't quite catch. After his little moment, he got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I walked over to Zane and Zeke and didn't even bother with trying to wake them up nicely. I just smacked both of them like I did to Zephyr.

"Hey," they both complained at the same time.

"Only way to wake a vampire," I told them.

They both agreed silently and got out of their beds.

"We're gonna miss you, Jenny," Zane told me.

"I've been here for less than a week," I told them.

"So?" Zeke countered. "Doesn't mean we didn't get attached to you."

I smiled at them. "I'll miss you guys, too," I told them and pulled them both towards me for an embrace.

They held onto me tightly, and I had the feeling that they didn't want to let go. I didn't want to let go either. This could be the last time I ever see them, and even though I haven't known them for that long, I've grown used to them.

I heard someone clear their throat from behind us. I let go of Zane and Zeke and took a step back. "Bye, guys," I said sadly. I picked up my bags and got into the elevator. We hauled our stuff down to the lobby and I walked off to the principal's office with a quick "I'll be right back." to Zephyr.

I knocked on his office door. "Come in," he told me.

I walked in and sat down. "I just wanted to let you know that Zephyr and I are leaving now. I don't know when we'll be back, but hopefully it'll be soon."

"Good luck," he told me, and then turned his attention back to his laptop.

Good luck? That's all he's gotta say to me?

Sighing, I got up out of the chair and walked back out to the lobby.

"Alright, let's go."

"Where to?" he asked me.

"It doesn't matter to me," I told him.

We took our stuff out to his car. He put his bags in the trunk and I put my bags in the back seat. Then I hopped into the passenger's side while Zephyr got into the driver's seat.

"Where do you plan on going?" I asked him.

"I was thinking we'd head to Canada and stay there for a few weeks and then head across the ocean."

"Sounds like a plan," I told him. I decided to sit back and relax. We were on the east coast, so it'll probably take about three or four hours to get into Canada. From there, Zephyr is gonna rent an appartment for us to stay in.

I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep until he woke me up when we got there.

"The only thing they had available was a one-bedroom with a bathroom, kitchen, and living room."

"That's okay. I'll take the couch in the living room and you can have the bedroom, as long as I get the closet to put my stuff in," I told him.

"Okay."

We unpacked all of our stuff and made the appartment look better than when we arrived. I settled down onto the couch in the living room of my new life.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys!

How was that chapter? I hope you liked it... Sorry it was short.

Anyways, when they cross the ocean, which country do you want them to go to? I was thinking somewhere in Europe. Let me know in the comments!

Well, that's all!

Until next week, vote, comment, and fan :)