I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 14]

He pinned my arms above my head, as if he was trying to keep me from going anywhere. Like I could! He's on top of me and a vampire. I doubt I'd be able to get out from underneath him if my life depended on it.

He rolled us over so he was underneath me. Then I felt his hands go up my back underneath my shirt and just lay there as we continued kissing. This wasn't as heated as it was in the bathroom, but it was still pretty intense.

I felt his tongue against my lips, asking for entrance, but I denied. I wanted to tease him a little bit.

I felt him frown at this against my lips, but then the frown was soon replaced by a smirk as he bra-snapped me and I gasped. He took advantage of that and stuck his tonuge in my mouth. So much for teasing him. Lesson learned; never tease a vampire. Especially if you're a weak human, you will lose.

I sighed happily. I'm kinda glad that he didn't forget about the deal. Even though the bra-snap kinda sucked, I guess I deserved it.

I felt him push me down so I was laying on him instead of kinda hovering over him. I wonder why he did this, but I don't really care. I like being close to Zephyr. It makes me feel safe, even though I know I'm not.

Most likely the Vampire Council will find out about me being here and they'll execute me for knowing about vampries. Stupid Council. Who wants rules anyways? They're dumb.

Ignoring this, I decided to lose myself in the kiss and enjoy my life until the Council finds out about me, but I guess if I never meet them, I won't have anything to worry about, right?

Little did I know about the fact that this will backfire on me very soon.

It was dinner time soon after Zephyr, Zane, Zeke and I had gotten back from school. It came around really quickly. Dinner time is when they usually do important announcements. There normally aren't any, but tonight there was.

It was a particularly interesting announcement to everyone in the cafeteria except for me. For me, it was more of a horrifying announcement that I never wanted to hear in my life.

Ever.

But here I am, sitting in the cafeteria, eating some soup, when this announcement decides to happen. The spoon falls out of my hand and clatters onto the table, making a not-too-loud noise to me, but to everyone else, it probably hurt their ears.

The Vampire Council president and vice president are coming to this school in a week. I have no idea what for, because after I heard that they're coming, I tuned out, lost in the thoughts of only having about a week left to live.

This sucks.

I glanced over at Zephyr, who had a neutral look on his face, but I could tell that he was thinking the same thing as me. This is freaking fantastic. Note the sarcasm.

I got up and threw away my trash and walked back to my room. I sat there, trying to comprehend what was gonna happen next week, when the dorm room phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

It was the principal. "Hey, Jenny. I'd like for you to stop by my office. You're not in trouble, but I'd like to discuss some matters with you."

"Sure thing," I told him, and hung up. I could feel something down in the pit of my stomach. It was anxiety and fear. Anxiety because I was wondering what the principal had to discuss with me. Fear because of the Council.

I pulled the door open to his office and stepped inside.

"Have a seat," he told me, his expression serious.

I did as he said and sat down on a very uncomfortable chair across from his desk.

"I'm sure you heard the announcement at dinner time, am I right?"

"Yes," I confirmed.

"You now know that you're surrounded by vampires."

"Yup."

"I think you also need to know that you'll have to become one of us in order to survive the visit of the Council."

"Yeah," I said, in the groove of telling him the word 'yes' or something similar to that, then what he said processed in my brain. "Wait, what!? I can't run away until they come back?"

"No-" he started to say something else, but I cut him off.

"Why not?" I asked him. I don't want to become a vampire practically against my will.

"They'll find your scent and track you down until you're a vampire yourself, or until they can get their hands on you themselves and kill you. Take your pick."

"I like the second option better. At least I'd have some time to think about what I'd like best instead of a rash decision that would have to be made in less than a week," I told him. Having said that, I rose from my seat and left his office.

I made my way back to my dorm and decided to start packing for my journey to where ever the hell I'm gonna go to get away from the Vampire Council.

"What are you doing?" Zane asked me when I pulled out a duffel back from my closet.

"I'm going away for a while," I replied.

All three pairs of eyes widened. "To where?" they all asked me in shock.

"I don't know. Some place that's either very remote or very populated."

"Why?" Zephyr asked me.

"I just got a call down to the principal's office-"

"Oh hell, what'd you do now?" Zeke groaned.

I just glared at him and continued. "As I was saying, I got a call down to the principal's office. He told me that because the Vampire Council is coming that I either need to become a vampire or try to run away from them. I decided on the second one because I don't wanna make a rash decision and become a vampire without knowing what I'm getting myself into. At least this way I'll be able to have more time to make this decision. I have to be careful though, because they'll be tracking me once they pick up my scent at the school."

"I'm coming with you," Zephyr said immediately.

"I don't know how long I'll be gone," I told him.

"It doesn't matter. I am going with you," he told me demandingly.

I sighed. "Alright. We're leaving tomorrow," I told him.

"What about us?" Zane asked, referring to himself and Zeke.

"Just wait for us to come back. I'll keep in touch with you guys, alright?"

They both sighed. "Alright."

Zephyr and I finished packing and we decided on where we were going to go. He said that we should go to a very populated area instead of a remote one. I agreed with him and went to bed soon after. Tomorrow's gonna be... Hectic.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry it was kinda short...

Awhat do you guys think of this chapter?

Good? Bad? Let me know in the comments!

Sorry the update is kinda late. I've had school and I'm always tired. I'll update my other two stories hopefully tomorrow. They haven't been uploaded in almost a month... Heh. Sorry.

Well, that's all!

Until next week, please vote, comment, and fan! :)