I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 7]

"Well, that was interesting," I said, plopping down on the couch after playing Guitar Hero for two hours straight.

"I kicked your ass," Zeke snickered.

"Yeah, well, now you can kiss my ass."

"That can be arranged, and so much more," he said jokingly, winking.

"Ew," I replied.

He chuckled.

The phone to our room rang about a minute later.

"Hello?" Zephyr asked. "They want you in the office," he told me after hanging up.

"Great," I muttered sarcastically, while getting up and heading out the door and into the hallway.

"It wasn’t me," I said, as I walked through the office doors.

The secretary laughed. "We just wanted to know how your first day went yesterday."

"Oh. Well, it went good. Thanks for asking."

"Sure thing. Well, have a good first day in your classes."

"Thanks," I replied, walking out of the office. What a lame reason to be sent to the office for. Oh well, at least I’m not in any trouble. That’s the last thing I need now is more trouble.

On my way back, I ran into Dimitri.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi?" I asked.

"How are you?" he whisper-asked huskily in my ear.

That made me shiver a little bit.

"Good. You?"

"Well, I want something."

I gulped. "Which is?"

"You," he replied, slightly seductively.

I felt his arms snake their way around my waist. He started kissing my neck.

"Do you want me?" he asked in between kisses.

"N-no," I stammered.

"Something tells me you’re lying."

"Dimitri, please stop."

He pulled away from me. "Alright, but next time I get you in this position, I’ll get what I want, and I know for a fact that you’ll like it, so don’t resist." He walked away, seeming extremely angry.

That was close. I was almost raped.

I made sure that he was gone, then bolted back to my dorm room.

"What’d the office want?" Zane asked lazily.

"They wanted to know how yesterday went."

"Oh. How come you look disturbed and out of breath?"

"Oh. Um, I ran back," I said, my eyes shifting. Even though that was part of the truth, that wasn’t the whole truth.

"Uh huh. And why did you do that?" he inquired suspiciously.

"Needed the exercise," I replied a little too quickly.

"Alright," he replied, unconvinced.

Great. Now Zeke and Zephyr are curious about what happened. I wasn’t too worried about Zeke, because he’ll find something else to entertain him, and I pretty much convinced Zane, even though it didn’t seem like it. He dropped the subject and I’m glad about that, but I’m pretty sure that Zephyr will figure out what had happened.

The silence that followed was a little awkward, so I broke it by asking who wanted to watch a movie and then get some lunch.

They all agreed, and sat down on the couch to watch the movie as I chose the movie we were gonna watch.

Zephyr never took his eyes off of me, as if he could figure out what I was hiding by staring at me.

This day will be interesting…

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - -

Too short? I'll post another chapter xD