I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 11]

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Oh what the hell? I thought to myself. It can't be 7am already. It feels like I just closed my eyes to go to sleep not even a minute ago.

I sighed angerly and slammed my fist down on my alarm clock, silencing the annoying beeping.

I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked around the dorm. All the guys were fast asleep.

They seriously didn't hear that?

Whatever,

I thought. I picked out a band tee and a jean skirt that was short, but not slutty short, and walked into the bathroom.

After taking a warm shower, I dried myself off, got dressed, and did my hair. After that I brushed my teeth, put on my make up and perfume, and went back into the dorm.

They were all still sleeping.

Seriously? What the fuck?

"Get up!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

They all started spazzing out and Zephyr wound up falling out of his bed. I couldn't help but crack up laughing.

"How did you guys not hear my alarm clock go off?" I asked them, inbetween fits of laughter.

"Are senses are pretty much dead when we sleep, but we can sense danger as easily as we can awake while we're sleeping," Zane told me, getting out of his bed.

"That sucks," I told them.

"Tell me about it," Zeke grumbled.

I laughed. "Well, you guys need to hurry up. School starts in a half hour." Right now it was 8 o'clock.

"All we do is throw on fresh clothes and brush our teeth. It doesn't take that long," Zephyr commented as he walked by me and into the bathroom.

"What about showers?" I asked.

"Don't need 'em," Zeke told me.

I was disgusted. "Eww. Why?"

"I have no idea. It's something to do with being a vampire."

"Then why have the showers?"

"Some vampires actually do shower, so we have them."

"Oh," I replied.

When they all finished getting ready, we headed out of the dorm door and into the hall way.

I was extrememly nervous. Normally, I'm used to being at new schools, but this school is full of vampires, so that's different.

We all went to the main office while I picked up my schedule.

Stuart, Jennifer

Schedule:

First period: Language, room 114

Second period: Gym

Third period: Science, room 213

Fourth period: Math, room 119

--Lunch Break--

Fifth period: Social Studies, room 168

Sixth period: Health, room 219

Seventh period: Art, room 341

Eigth period: Study Hall, room 401

The schedule seemed pretty normal, considering the fact that this is an all vampires' boarding school.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the office to face my first day at this boarding school.

And it'll probably be hell...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think the next chapter is longer, but I forgot. Lol.