Important Details

Hello readers, and welcome to the story! We are Zo and Rach, the co-authors of this book, and we'd like to formally thank you for taking a chance on entering Rosewood Falls. This story is a crossover between Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries. We've really worked hard on creating a story line that effectively combines the two universes, and we hope you enjoy our little creation here! Please be sure to leave us comments along the way, we really enjoy nothing more. 

Because this is an AU Universe, hopefully this page can help clear some things up for the fans! This will be updated continuously as the story goes on.

Families:

Damon & Aria Montgomery

Caroline & Hanna Marin

Elijah & Klaus Mikaelson

Jeremy & Elena Gilbert & Mona Vanderwaal (Step siblings)

For confusion's sake, it should be noted in this AU universe, Stefan and Damon are not related, but old family friends. 

Newcomers: 

Stefan Salvatore

Katherine Pierce

Klaus Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson 

OVERALL PLOT

There have been a lot of strange things happening lately here in Rosewood Falls, and some residents have slowly come to realize that maybe they aren't so unrelated. The slow arrivals of newcomers to town over the last few months have raised a few eyebrows, but none more than the arrival of Alison DiLaurentis, accompanied by her friend Katherine. Presumed to be dead, Alison has just made reappearance in Rosewood Falls, and no one can quite piece together what happened to the girl during her disappearance, or why and how she left the small town in the first place. What the town citizens don't know? Alison and Katherine are vampires, and they're back to take down their tormentor, A, once and for all. What could go wrong? Welcome to Rosewood Falls.