Punished by my Ancestors

I woke in the hospital wing like I did everytime I passed out with professor Dumbledore and professor Snape looking at me. They both were concerned but I could tell it wasn't just about my safety there was more to it something they didn't want to tell me. "How long have I been out?" I asked hoping they would not try to hide the secret. "Three days, we wondered how long it would be before you woke up." Professor Snape said taking my hand and looking at the floor. "Nemissia I saw that the grass was burned a little ways away from where we found you but when madam pommfrey examined your body she told me she found no trace of new markings, is there something you wish to tell me?" I felt tears stinging my eyes as I spoke. "I let him go at first, I'm sorry professor I didn't mean to but he said that he would bring back my father for me and I really want to have a connection with my father I hate that I but that's what I want." I let the tears fall from my eyes as I closed them then opened them again. "I changed my mind last minute and chased him then I brought him down and messed with his memories I then tried to stop him with my fire but I barely burned him and he tackled me and then he turned into a rat and left and that was when I passed out." "Who turned into a rat and left?" "Peter Pettigrew he's alive and he's gonna bring back my father, I'm so sorry professor I never should have let him get away." He wiped my tears away and turned my hand over showing me the top of my hand. There was half of a tattoo there but I couldn't tell what it was. "This is the only mark that you have it seems that your ancestors have punished you for almost chossing to let a murder go, from the looks of it you can redeem yourself then the tattoo will be finished." I looked closely at the half tattoo on my hand and saw something sort of like the point of a moon. I breathed and laid back down. Dumbledore then held my hand while professor Snape handed me some water. "I want a chance to redeem myself professor." I said after I finished my water and handing the glass back to Snape. "And you will be given the chance when the time is right until then you must rest." He patted my hand and they both left.