Dementors

As we got on the train we found a compartment where a guy was sleeping. "Come on every where else is full." We followed Hermione into the compartment and I put up my suitcase and got out my song book. This year I would be singing with the choir for the first years at the welcome feast and I remembered the song from my first year when I sang with third years. Since then I've been singing with my actual group of kids that are in the same grade. Me and Harry sat down next to the sleeping guy when Ron spoke up. "Who is that?"
"Professor R. Lupin." Hermione then answered for him. "You know everything, how is it that you know everything?"
"It's on his suitcase Ronald." She then pointed out and they then sat down across from us. "You really think he's asleep?" Harry then asked us. "Seems to be why?"
"I gotta tell you guys something." Harry then closed the compartment door. ***time skip***
"You mean Sirius Black broke out of prison and now he's on his way to kill you?" Ron asked after Harry had just finished explaining to us about what he talked about with Mr Wesley. "Well the good thing is you got a warning Harry." I said to help him feel at ease, I soon then began feeling cold. Then strangely the train stopped and frost started forming on the window. Ron was putting his hand to the window while I went to grab my blanket from my suitcase. "Somethings out there." Ron said we then saw the door opening up and a hooded figure floated in. I realized that it was a Dementor I had read about them last year in the restricted section. It flew towards me and Harry and I began feeling like my breath was being sucked out of until it stopped out of no where and went straight for Harry. I then saw a big flash of light shoot out of a wand that the professor was holding and the dementor vanished. "Harry wake up, wake up Harry." Hermione said as she was shaking him awake from passing out. As Harry sat up the professor handed him a piece of chocolate. He then handed me one too. "Here eat this its alright its chocolate." We took the chocolate and I let myself breath slowly. "What was that thing you saved me from?"
"A Dementor one of the guardians of Azkaban prison, now if you'll excuse me I must speak with the driver. He got and left the compartment. "Eat you'll feel better." He then closed the door and Harry started eating. "What happened to me?"
"Well you went rigged when that thing came and did Nem too and then you sort of passed out." Harry then looked at me while I just felt completely out of place. "And did you guys you know?"
"No I felt weird though like I could never be cheerful again." Ron then answered him. "But someone was screaming a woman."
"No one was screaming Harry."