Sirius Black

As Harry and me were looking around we soon saw a picture of a screaming man moving on the newspaper that was the man was holding. "Who is that, that man in the paper?" Harry asked him, he huffed and turned the paper. "Who is that? Who is that? That is Sirius Black that is don't tell me you never heard of any Sirius Black." We both shook our and he leaned towards us. "He's a murder, got himself caught in Azkaban prison for it; he was in league with
You- Know-Who, bet you heard about him." Harry then turned his head to the window. "Yeah him I've heard of." The bus kept going faster through the rest of the ride until we finally made it to the Leaky Cauldron. I grabbed my suitcase and cat carrier and got off the bus. I followed Harry into the place passing by a man with a hunched over back. As we entered me and Harry were pushed into some seats while I listened to minister Fudge speak. "Your aunt was sent back her home also back to her usual size and memory wiped, so that's that no harm done." He said offering Harry and me pea soup. "But minister I don't understand underage wizards aren't allowed to use magic outside of school grounds."
"Oh come on Harry the ministry doesn't send wizards to Azkaban prison for blowing up their aunt or using powers of the elements." He finished looking at me. "On the other hand running away like that was very dangerous we have a killer on the loose."
"Sirius Black but what's he got to do with us?"
"Oh nothing Harry you're safe and tomorrow you'll both be on the train to Hogwarts." He then walked over to a shelf as we stood up. "Oh I had your books for this year brought over." He said then the hunched man showed us two stacks of books on a shelf. Harry got up and called Hedwig to his arm. "Oh and I wouldn't be sneaking around anywhere if I were you." We then left to some rooms where I ended up deciding to get some sleep.