Sirius is Sighted

During lunch I sat with Slytherin table listening to Draco rant about his arm to Pansy. I decided to leave and sit with Harry Ron and Hermione. They greeted me and I sat with them while Harry gave Draco the evil stare. I ignored Draco and went back to eat when Seamus came running up to us. "He's been sighted he's been sighted, Sirius Black." He then put the daily prophet in front of us. "Dufftown that's not far from here." Hermione exclaimed. "You don't think he'll come to Hogwarts do you?"
"Black could be anywhere its like to catch smoke with your bare hands." I looked at Harry and he had fear in his eyes. I to my next class with defense against the dark arts. When we got there there was a big cabinet shaking like crazy. "Can anyone tell me what's in there?" Professor Lupin asked us and I raised my hand. "That's a boggrot." Someone else said before me. "Correct now can anyone tell me what a boggrot is." Suddenly out of nowhere Hermione chimes in. "No one knows boggrots are shapeshifters they take the form of what the person fears most."
"Yes that's what makes them so terrifying." Professor Lupin said walking to the front. "Now there is only one spell that can stop a boggrot and the word is ridikuls reapt this word." We did and he had us do it a second time and explained more. "Now its not just the word that helps its also laughter think of something funny when you say the spell." He then had Neville come to him. "Now what are you afraid of?"
"Professor Snape." The class started laughing and I just shook my head. "K now I understand you live with your grandmother."
"Yes but I don't want that boggrot to turn into her either."
"No it won't I just want you to imagine her clothes."
"She carries a pink hand bag."
"Don't tell us as long as you see we'll see it too." Out stepped professor Snape and Neville said the spell and Snape became dressed like an old woman. We all lined up to where I was in front of Harry and everyone took a turn. As soon as Parvati walked up a snake formed and she turned it into a Jack in the box. Then it was my turn and the Jack in the box became my father, Tom Riddle. He held out his hand and walked to me I tried to say the spell but my body froze in place as he spoke to me. "Come with me, you are more like me than you realize, they will never understand you."
"Ridikuls." The spell then turned him into a dog spinning on the floor in a circle. I went to leave the classroom when Harry was facing a dementor. But professor Lupin went in front of Harry and a moon appeared. "Ridikuls." The moon then turned into a balloon and went back to the cabinet. "That's enough for today class dismissed." I walked out and headed to my next class to get my mind off of what I just dealt with.