Bad Dream

That night I went to sleep that night wishing I hadn't.
The dream.
I was in a room where there was baby stuff everywhere. I looked into the bassinet and the baby that was sleeping looked like me. Suddenly things started to change. I was thrown into a room where there was a man in front of me. The man turned to me and it was my father. I was having another nightmare of my father corrupting me into turning evil. "You can never be happy without me, you want to know me, you want to hear three certain words from me don't you?" I nodded my head and he held out his hand to me just like in defense against the dark arts. "I love you... Come with me, we'll rule the world together as father and daughter." A part of me knew that this was just a dream but I really wanted it to be real. I wanted a connection with my father. I walked slowly putting my hand in his held out one. "Yes Nemissia join your father." But then the room started shaking and he looked at me as I was pulled out hearing him yell "Nooo!" I was woken from my sleep by Pansy. "Hey bloodshot professor Snape wants to speak with you." I looked at her with a strange look until she took me in the bathroom. I saw in the mirror that my eyes really were bloodshot. I began splashing water in my face then left the bathroom. When I went through the portrait wall to see professor Snape. He looked at my eyes apparently seeing they were still bloodshot. He took my hand and brought me down to the same room we used last year. As I sat in the chair he handed me a little bottle of eye drops. I put the liquid in and blinked my eyes. "Was it your father?" Professor Snape asked handing me a glass of water. I drank it down like I was out of breath and then handed him the empty cup. "Not exactly it was just a dream of him asking me to join him I've been having dreams like it since last year when he found out I was his daughter."
"And you're sure it was just a dream?" I nodded, he then pulled out his wand and preformed the spell from last year on me. I concentrated as hard as I could to produce the spirit shield. I almost had it but then I started feeling exhausted. Professor Snape then stopped for a while. "You're improving that is good now I want you to tell about these dreams you've been having."