Talking With Hagrid

I left choir class feeling refreshed, singing always made me feel at ease and best of all my nightmares were over. I caught up with Hermione Harry and Ron as we were walking down to Hagrid's to ask about the hearing. "Beautiful day don't you think Nemissia?" I started to agree with Hermione when Ron interrupted me. "Yeah if you can call it that." "What's wrong with you guys?" Harry then asked, "Ronald has lost his rat."
"I didn't lose him your cat killed him." "Rubbish." I walked ahead of Ron next to Hermione. "Harry you've seen the way her cat looks at my rat and scabbers is gone."
"Well maybe you should learn to take better care of your pets!"
"Your cat killed him!"
"Did not."
"Did too."
"Didn't." I ignored them as they kept going on and on about it until we found Hagrid at the lake. He was skipping rocks across the water. "So how'd it go Hagrid the hearing?" Hermione asked him as we all leaned against the tree. "Well first off they asked me what we were doing there in the first place, and I told them that we were doing a class."
"I said Buckbeak was a good hippogriff always cleaned his feathers."
"And then?" Hermione asked trying to lessen the tension.
"And then Lucius started running his mouth saying that he was an ugly beast and would kill with one swing, so... Buckbeak has been sentenced to death!" Hagrid then threw in the last rock making it splash and started crying. I walked over to him and held his hand while he cried.