The Truth Comes Out

I walked into the front room with my file that I found last year. I was going to get my grandparents to answer all my questions weather they wanted to or not. I threw the file on the table in front of them and they lifted their heads. "I found that last year after my potions professor Severus Snape, told me that my father is Lord Voldermort." I half yelled at them my grandma then picked up the file and looked at the other papers that I couldn't bring myself to look at. She then turned her head to my grandpa. "Talk to me, and tell the truth this time." I sat down on my knees and my grandma spoke first. "Sweetheart your mother did fall in love with Voldermort, back then he was known as Tom Riddle."
"Why won't you talk about either of them?" She then sighed and my grandpa started speaking. "We wanted to but its so hard for us to talk about it we didn't want you to think something was wrong with you or that you were evil." I looked down for a moment then I breathed and looked back up. "Your mother believed that she could save him from himself, he was obsessed with power and immortality; for years she tried to change him but she couldn't." My grandma then started speaking. "Your mother was his one weakness, he truly loved her at least that's what she believed but we just kept denying that he did, she finally left him when she found out she was pregnant with you which was around the same time that your friend Harry Potter was born." I then asked, "Why is it that my mom's last name was Knight and not West?"
"That's because before I married your grandfather I was with a pure blood wizard named John Mylar and my last name was Knight, anyway he died before I could be married to him and I learned I was pregnant with your mom and I met your grandfather, I decided I wanted her to keep my last name."
"That's all we know as for the high school past between your mother and your father only your father has those answers." My grandpa finished then my grandma spoke to me, "honey you should also know that your powers come from your mom's real dad not my side of the family and that your grandfather is a muggle born." My grandpa then asked, "I have to ask is there anything else on your mind?" I pulled out the letter that my father sent me on my birthday last year and held it out. They read it over and then looked at me. "I think he's gonna come back and he knows I'm his daughter, he found out last year in the chamber of secrets."