Sirius Black Wants Harry Dead

Me and Harry soon found Ron and his family Ron had went to Egypt for the summer. "Egypt, so what was it like?" Harry asked Ron while I just tried to eat. Ever since Voldermort found out that I am his daughter I haven't been able to get good night sleep or eat all that well. I keep having nightmares of him taking me away from my family or killing my friends. Or the worst part turning me into a killer. Also lately I haven't been able to get what he said out of my head. "Would Harry still be your friend if he found out your family heritage?" The question drove me nuts because of how he married my mother for a while he thought the same thing I thought. I know I'm the spinning image of my mother, but I have my father's eyes and many other traits, and it made me wonder just how alike were me and my father? Sadly I still hadn't managed to get a spirit to be a shield over my mind. But I also haven't been hearing my father's voice in my head anymore. While I was thinking about this stuff to deal with I overheard Harry speaking to Mr Wesley. "Harry I must tell you, you're in great danger."
"Sirius Black sold out your parents to You-Know-Who and he wants to, to..."
"To kill me." Harry finished for him.
"Harry you must promise me you won't go looking for Black."
"Mr Wesley why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?"