Quittish Match Disaster

My Birthday soon came and gone thankfully I got no letters from my father. It was definitely refreshing especially since today was the Quittish match. I watched as Harry flew in the air he was having a hard time with all the rain. I watched as he flew after the snitch with the Slytherin seeker in front of him. Soon after the Slytherin seeker came falling from the cold weather. I waited patiently for Harry to come out of the clouds. For a while I didn't see him then I saw what looked like a dementor in the sky. I ran to professor Dumbledore and pointed at the dementor. He understood what I was trying to tell him. I then watched as Harry came falling from the sky he was going to hit the ground and die. Dumbledore then said a spell while I tried to use some of the wind to bring him down. "Alesteo Momentum." Harry landed on the ground safely passing out. I ran to him trying to wake him up. He was brought to the hospital wing and he was out for a long time. I waited outside the hospital wing no visitors were allowed. Seamus soon joined me and grabbed my hand. "Hey Harry will be okay he's been through worse than this." I lifted my head to him and smiled with tears in my eyes. "Yeah I know its just he's the closest thing I have to a brother and I don't want to lose him."
"Nemissia I just want to you to know I've always had this crush on you and I wanted to ask you out but I wasn't sure because you're a Slytherin but now I see that you're nothing like the other Slytherins." I looked down at my feet trying to think of what to say. "Seamus I like you too but I'm still not ready to be dating again Draco really hurt me, but I'll think about it." He smiled and walked away while I went to check on Harry. He soon woke up with me and all my friends around him. "He looks bad."
"Well how about we drop you a thousand feet and see how you look." "I bet it would be an improvement." Harry said as he opened his eyes and reached for his glasses. Ron then held out out Harry's broom that was in splinters. "Harry when you fell your broom went into the whoomping willow and got badly ruined. Harry sighed and sat back. Hermione then stepped up to Harry. "Dumbledore is furious the dementors, were not supposed to be this close to the grounds of the school he's having it out with the ministry right now."