Buckbeak The Hippogriff

We walked out of divination class and headed for Hagrid's hut. "Nonsense Ronald how can anyone be in two places at once?" Hermione asked Ron while we walked. I then felt someone tap my arm and looked behind me to see Seamus. "Hey you okay? You haven't been having anymore nightmares have you?" I nodded to him lying I really didn't want him to worry about me. I knew he still had a crush on me, but I was still afraid of what he would do if he found out about my father. "Alright everyone follow me I got a real treat for ya." We followed Hagrid into the woods a little ways and he told us to open our books. "Exactly how do we that." Draco said to Hagrid with hate. "Well just stroke the spine of course." Hagrid then walked away and I stroked the spine opening my book to a page on hippogriffs. "I think they're funny." Hermione said as she Ron and Harry walked to me. "Oh totally halairuos, just wait till my father hears about this oof teaching classes." Draco blurted out then Harry made my day. "Shut up Malfoy." Draco and his friends began ooing as Draco handed his bag to Crabbe and walked towards Harry. He then slowly backed up pretending to be afraid yelling out dementor and almost everyone fell for it. But I just kept glaring at him. Harry then turned back and Draco was with his friends pulling up their hoods and and acting pathetically scary. We then heard a whistle and saw a part horse and part bird animal behind Hagrid. "DA DA DA, isn't he beautiful? Say hello to Buckbeak." "Hagrid exactly what is that?"
"That Ron is a hippogriff."