Night Bus

"Get out of here!" Harry's uncle said pushing me out the door. I landed on the sidewalk hitting my butt, I then got up and dusted myself off. "Jerk!" I yelled at the door leaving back to my grandma's. I packed up my stuff into a suitcase, put my cat in her cat carrier, and told my grandparents I'd be leaving early for Hogwarts. When I got outside I caught up to Harry and sat with him on a bench. He smiled at me as I used earth to make an apple tree above us. I then grabbed an apple and handed it to him. He ate the apple while I went to reach for another one when we began hearing growling. I dropped the apple turning my head to see a big black wolf across the street from us. It was about to jump when a bus drove in front knocking me and Harry over. I shook my head and looked up at a man reading a piece of paper. "Welcome to night bus for traveling wizards." He then looked around until he looked down at us. "What are you doing down there?" "We fell over." Harry answered him. "What did you fall over for?"
"We didn't do it on purpose." Harry said as he helped me up. We then looked around the bus and the wolf was gone. "What are you looking at?" "Nothing."
"Well come on then." We started to grab our stuff but he did it for us. Me and Harry then sat down on one of the closest beds. "Take her away Ern." Suddenly the bus began moving really fast and I had to hold onto a pole the whole time.