Werewolves and Animagius

I sat in defense against the dark arts class waiting for the professor. Then in walked in professor Snape and he closed all the blinds and brought down a screen. Turn to page 394 in your text books." I started turning to the page and saw an Animagus and a werewolf. I then saw professor Snape make Ron's pages turn quickly to the same page. "Werewolves!" Ron exclaimed I then tuned out as Hermione started complaining, I don't question professor Snape ever. "Can anyone tell me what the difference is between an animagius and a werewolf ?"
"No one how disappointing." I then raised my hand since I had a good answer for the werewolf. Then Hermione answered, "Please sir an animagus can change at will but a werewolf has no choice in the night of a full moon he would even attack his best friend further more they respond to the voice of there own kind." Draco then pretended to howl I had to restrain myself from smacking his face. "Thank you Mr Malfoy, Ms Granger that is the second time you've spoken out of turn when Ms Knight at least raised her hand but you didn't." "Have you no ability to restrain yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know it all?" Hermione then shut her mouth feeling unpraised. I then started taking notes making sure to put what Hermione said. She may be a know it all but she knows what she's talking about. I'm just about as good as her in the classes we take but what I didn't understand was her always seeming to pop up in class. "5 points from Gryffindor, for your ignorance I want a two page essay on my desk explaining the disquishes of a werewolf Monday morning." Everyone started whining like big babies and then Harry spoke up. "Sir its quittish tomorrow." Professor Snape then got in his and put his hand on Harry's desk. "Then I suggest you take extra care Mr Potter loss of a limb won't excuse page 394." After the professor went back to the front I looked at the paper that Draco sent to Harry and it showed a picture of Harry getting hit by a bludger and falling.